DCUI: What Do You Like About DC Universe Infinite? And What Would You Change?

Another great idea, thank you! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’d love to see a text only list of comics to read when I’m browsing the list of comics. It would load so much faster.

Also, when looking at a series, it’d be nice to see an indicator that I’ve read that book. So I know where to come back to.

7 Likes

Hey @extant59, welcome back to the community and thank you for your valuable feedback! We’ll note these two requests down for the team for consideration.

Please don’t hesitate to let the moderator team know if you need anything. :0_lc_green_lantern_recharge:

6 Likes

So, I was just over on a digital comics forum and another guy and I are concerned because the few archive issues that have been released recently seem to be DCUI exclusive. We’re hoping that this isnt the way of the future. It seems like DC could be reaping the benefits of those of us that double dip…I have my subscription here yet also love buying the digital issues. Is there anyone that can address this?? Also, let me add my voice to those that are sad that the Archive issues seem to be coming so slowly. Thanks for listening!

5 Likes

Thank you very much for your feedback regarding archive issues being released to other platforms and the current pace of archive issue release. I’m happy to make note of this so our team can take a look at it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I am so tired of books I’ve finished showing back up on my Dive Back In. And the app forcing series in there after I finish a graphic novel. It’s getting old.

10 Likes

I’d really like it if the system worked with my VPN. I’m in America connected to a server in America and the app won’t work when my VPN is connected because “Service not Available in Your Country”

7 Likes

Welcome to DC Universe @jsmpro.58357, if you need any help or questions the @Moderators will be happy to help you.:slightly_smiling_face:
I tag them so they can help you.

7 Likes

Hi @jsmpro.58357, welcome to the community. Please reach out to our technical support team for further assistance: https://support.dcuniverse.com/hc/en-us/requests/new .

Feel free to let the moderator team know if you need anything. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

They need to redo the app and allow this website back on the app, also put all content, back on the app as well.

9 Likes

giphy

9 Likes

Serious question. What content needs to be put back on the app? And what do you mean about allowing this website back on the app? As far as I can see everything is still accessible except for the videos from before it was DCUI which was before I joined. I;m just curious if I am missing something that I am unaware of.

7 Likes

We were able to access this website on the app’s platform instead of opening up a browser and also we did have access to all of DCs IP, they divided it up and now you can’t even get the old versions of Superman and Batman from the 40s, it’s was just better on the app.

8 Likes

I don’t mean to be dense, but by 40’s superman and batman do you mean the old serials and cartoons or were there comics that are no longer available?

8 Likes

Serials, I think DC needs a home of its own. It should have all of its IP in one location. Spreading it out can have its advantages but also disadvantages. When this app came out it was nearly perfect, I could go to one place and find all I needed. Now it’s rather spread out and I need a few different subscriptions to be able to access it.

8 Likes

Also there are some comics I’ve yet to see published on here but maybe they are and I just haven’t looked yet.

7 Likes

Lotta good suggestions in here (including my own, ha!) – but after a year of quality suggestions where are these “great ideas” going?

I mean, is anyone else ready for an update already?

10 Likes

Yep. My renewal is next week. I’m not sure if it’s truly worth it anymore.

7 Likes

Unfortunately, the suggestions and consistent issues reported w/ the organization and functionality of their product seem to get ignored. :neutral_face: :green_heart:

8 Likes

It would be nice if DC Universe would add an Ultra Plus or Ultra MAX subscription that would give access to all books on the day/date they are available instead of waiting a month. I would gladly pay double for access to all books published each week! $240 a year is only $20 per month if you got access to all books, and would be a great value to long time readers.

8 Likes