DCUI: What Do You Like About DC Universe Infinite? And What Would You Change?

I’m guessing this has been requested a lot already, but please add a “pull list” feature that can utilize device notifications to alert users when a new title is available in an ongoing series they’re reading. The UI is extremely clunky and I’d love to see this feature to make it easier to jump back in to current series I’m reading regularly.

6 Likes

Ooh this is definitely an interesting and useful feature! Great idea, thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Now to get the company to listen

3 Likes

Can we have a “fit height” option with the ability to scroll left and right on a double page spread? I do most of my reading in portrait mode on my iPad, and would prefer not to have to turn it to landscape several times in an issue (in order to have text that is large enough to comfortably read and to escape the massive black bars on the top and bottom).

4 Likes

Thanks for the feedback! I’ll get that noted. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

All I ask for is a live Q&A with Garth Ennis

4 Likes

Very interesting! Thanks for the suggestion :slight_smile:

3 Likes

thanks for the consideration!

5 Likes

A few suggestions.
1- a better search function that maybe allows us to search by individual issues.
For example when you search by publication date it still shows the results of the comic titles.
If we could say search month to month or year to year and it would show a list of the actual comics released in the time frame would be great.
2- to piggy back off of #1, when we do any type of search or are looking through list it would be nice to see something showing that it has been read without having to actual click on each individual comic to see the blue bar on the cover.

5 Likes

Hey there!

Welcome to the community and thanks double for sharing your voice with us! I’ll be happy to pass those suggestions along. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

In April, I was booted off Hero status because I was ONE reply off from maintaining the recognition, despite being fairly active in the community. I logged on one day after work, going through my notifications and the iceberg lounge topics were suddenly unavailable. I had to ask the moderators why I could not access topics like the “Good Morning” thread. It would be nice to have a succinct yet artistic graphic that shows progress towards maintaining or attaining the next status level (Hero’s Helper to Beginning Hero to Hero). It doesn’t have to be fancy. It can simply be a tab on our profile.

8 Likes

agreed

6 Likes

Thank you for the valuable feedback @NinjaSupes and @Sean-Malloy regarding the clearance level system. We’ll pass this along to the team and see if there’s anything we can do to increase transparency regarding how close an individual is to moving up or down the ranks. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I don’t know if this has been mentioned elsewhere on the Community, I did a search, but nothing relevant came up. Seeing as this is something I’m wishing for with the DCUI website, I’ll post it here.

I live in Australia and we gained access to the DCUI app in March/April 2022. However, I can’t access the DCUI website unless I use a VPN. Now whilst this isn’t too much of an issue, if I can have access to the app in my country, then why is the website seemingly Geo-locked? Every time I try to access the website without a VPN, I get sent to the “Enter the Multiverse with DC Universe Infinite” app download page…

6 Likes

Wow the first post from overseas, I’ve seen, welcome aboard.

4 Likes

So cool to see a post from outside of United States, Welcome to DC Universe Infinite @TalonKarrde. :smiley:
To answer your question, the friendly neighborhood @moderators will help you with that.

4 Likes

Thank you, this is great feedback. I’m sorry you’ve run into the trouble you have!

5 Likes

Hey! Welcome from the world down under :slight_smile:

We ran into some unexpected red tape when we were looking to open up site access to other areas of the world, so there’s a small delay on this, but the plan is to open up the site (and the community) to all areas that have access to the DCUI app. I’m not sure exactly when this will be, but just know that it’s on the radar and it will be available to you soon!

7 Likes

Thanks for all the comments and Admin responses, I guess I’ll continue to use a VPN to access the website to read comics on my PC (alongside the app,) and to chat in the Community until such time as this becomes available worldwide. Hopefully it won’t take to long…

5 Likes

You guys have a reading list function that does not work very well. In terms of Batman and Superman those characters have their stories span different titles. I wanted to create a reading list of issues in a certain order to read story and it does not work that way. I’ll create a list of certain issues in a certain order, and I come back and the order is totally random. It’s waste of time and has no point.

7 Likes