DCUI: What Do You Like About DC Universe Infinite? And What Would You Change?

I tend to agree that the list creation and ordering functionality is very difficult to use. Adding titles leads to a reverse order list, and re-ordering isn’t very intuitive.

4 Likes

Thank you for providing us with that feedback — and you too, @millernumber1. I’ll get your input passed along here!

5 Likes

My wish: arc-based threading

• Next Arc to skip to the next story arc in the same series
  • Next In Arc to go to the next issue in the arc, even if it’s in a different character’s series (CROSSOVERS)
4 Likes

Pro tip for the dreaded loading page of doom, at least on iPad:

1. Tap the top-right corner of the screen. It should go to the next page and load fairly quickly
  2. Swipe back to the stuck page and it magically loads

Sometimes you might need to do this more than once but it is still much faster than waiting for the timeout.

4 Likes

We have storylines that mostly do that - any arcs that don’t have storylines yet? I think storylines should be included on the issue page, though, so that you can choose to read it either by series or by storyline.

3 Likes

That’s great if you’re drilling down from the “Storylines” page, or searching for a specific storyline. That’s not what I’m talking about.

Example:

1. Go read Batman (2016-) #20, the “I AM BANE” conclusion.
  2. At the end, the “next in series” link takes you to #21, the first issue of the Batman/Flash cross over, “THE BUTTON”

At the end of that issue, the only option I currently have is to skip to Batman #22, which is the third issue of the arc.

What I want is a “next in arc” button that takes me to “THE BUTTON part 2”

The end of the crossover should then have a list of “back to x” (ie for THE BUTTON it would be “back to Batman” and “back to Flash”)

If you’re doing a linear read through, crossover events are hell to navigate through.

For the “Skip arc” button, sometimes an arc just sucks and you want to move on. I felt this way with War of Jokes and Riddles. Think of it like a chapter skip on a DVD.

4 Likes

Yeah, that makes sense - adding the multiple “read next” buttons on the book page itself would be great.

I dunno about skipping arcs myself, but then, I like War of Jokes and Riddles. :wink:

4 Likes

Thank you for your feedback @gblues.37398! I’m happy to note it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Getting a little tired of the same pictures of Death Metal Superman and New 52 Nightwing every day I log into the community. Can we get some more background options, or change them once in a while?

6 Likes

What a wonderful feature to add! Thank you, I’ll make note of this :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Is there ever going to be another major update to the DCUI site/app? The last one was well over a year ago. We keep hearing about how our feature requests are passed along to TPTB, but these features (many of which have been repeatedly requested for years) never seem to manifest themselves.

8 Likes

Why isnt the series millennium nott on here

4 Likes

Hey @weiserguard.21185, welcome to the community! :wave: I’m sorry to hear that this series isn’t on the DCUI platform.

Please direct any requests for comics that you’d like to see on DCUI but haven’t made it yet in the below thread. However, I’ve gone ahead and noted your support for the Millennium series on the list for our comic team already. Thank you for your valuable feedback! :orange_heart:

If you need anything, please don’t hesitate to let the moderator team know! :batparrot:

6 Likes

Didn’t know where else to post this, but this was in my weekly HBO Max e-mail:

Untitled

Cross-promotion: ya love to see it! :+1: Hope this is successful and drives some HBO Max viewers to sign up for DCUI.

6 Likes

Long Overdue, but glad to see it happening.

4 Likes

It seems pretty clear that no one is actually working on this. Even the engagement here has disappeared.

5 Likes

I think a little more info on the qualifications for levels would be nice. I had no idea I needed 9 days or 25 posts in different topics and not 25 posts in topics period.

Otherwise I can’t think of anything else.

8 Likes

Thank you for the feedback, @Alexis227. I’ll note this for the rest of the team and we’ll see what we can do about making the clearance level requirements more transparent. :+1:

8 Likes

Seeing that you’ve just recently join, I apologize for being a bit late with this…
:grinning:Welcome to DC Universe Infinite @Alexis227, it’s great to have you here, seeing you’re a fan of Supergirl, my favorite Supergirl is from Superman the animated series. :slightly_smiling_face:

:00_supergirl:

6 Likes

I Would Like Too See A Forum For Movie and Television Ideas!
A Forum For Comic Book Ideas!

3 Likes