DCUI: What Do You Like About DC Universe Infinite? And What Would You Change?

I would like for lists to act more like the Collections or Storyline things that are officially put out on the app, and to be able to sort/swap the order of an already made list. Instead of each individual list item them prompting you to read the next in the series, it should present whatever is next in the list. I think this would help uses create story lines or compile a chronological collection of a creator’s work without it being a hassle to read

4 Likes

Nice call out @stephendjohnson420.85131. I’ve made a note of this :slight_smile: please keep giving us more feedback so we can make this service better for everyone!

4 Likes

I thought that I would be free

4 Likes

Hey @ttcoolthomas2025.65070:slight_smile: do you mind clarifying what you mean?

4 Likes

I thought dc unverse would be free

4 Likes

The message board is free while the comics in DC Universe Infinite is not.:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Yes, like @Reaganfan78 said… DC UNIVERSE INFINITE is a subscription service. BUT, you can always come talk to us and discuss all things DC for free! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I think that DC comics could work with Doctor Who, creators and Ben 10 franchise and Marvel comics on blending the Marvel comics Omniverse, Doctor Who Omniverse, Ben 10 Omniverse and DC comics Omniverse through a sort of David Hillis’s 2008 plot Horizontal gene(A speculatively rooted tree for rRNA genes, showing the three life domains Bacteria, Archaea, and Eukaryota, and linking the three branches of living organisms to the LUCA (the black trunk at the bottom of the tree), 2009) transfer Phylogenetic tree diagrams sort of set up of possible time lines and even so called deviant(terminology used in the Disney Plus Loki TV show) timelines. /boundless-biology/chapter/perspectives-on-the-phylogenetic-tree/ For example DC comics Greater Omniverse could be the hypothetical Bacteria category, Marvel comics Omniverse could be the Archea category, and Doctor Who Omniverse could be the Eurakyota Category.
Jun 11The other franchises could be argued to fall under the overarching umbrella of the Big Three DC comics Greater Omniverse (Dark Metal and Infinite Frontier), Marvel comics Omniverse, and Doctor Who Omniverse. The other franchises could be argued to fall under the overarching umbrella of the Big Three DC comics Greater Omniverse (Dark Metal and Infinite Frontier), Marvel comics Omniverse, and Doctor Who Omniverse.

4 Likes

It looks like you’ve really put a lot of thought into this. While we obviously can’t make any promises, I’ll send this feedback up to the rest of the team!

5 Likes

Thanks honestly that was my frustration back in the days of DC comics Hypertime. The whole point of the multi-multiverse storylines of DC comics Hypertime and then DC comics Greater Omniverse, Doctor Who Omniverse, and Marvel comics Omniverse was to microevolution to macroevolution evolutionary process-speciation(cosmological natural selection(and the universe/reality) being a living consciousness of the fictional universes for intercompany crossovers along with similarites between the various entertainment industry companies/franchises and yet the multi-multiverse storylines of DC comics (Hypertime and Greater Omniverse), Marvel comics Omniverse and Doctor Who Omniverse were in complicated storyline/continuity structure conflict with each other rather than a more harminous relationship with each other. Such a storyline-continuity conflict might ultimately cause long term difficulties in the entertainment industry influencing society along ththe lines of marcionism/gnosticism/gnostic dualism while in the process of trying to assist Coalition for Inclusive Capitalism with their ultimate goals. And to have the highest possible amount of efficiency and effectiveness it would have to be not just a temporary comic book cooperation but rather a long term/near permanent or even fully permanent fully multimedia cooperation with each other and even possibly the education, religious/philosophical, social, political/legal and economic worlds with that of the entertainment industry.

4 Likes

what?

6 Likes

I was trying to point out what it would take more Time-Warner Bros/DC comics to actually open itself into the Omniverse continuity storyline concept since both Marvel comics and Doctor Who had already done so under that particular name so to truly open up to the Omniverse they would have to connect the DC comics Dark Metal/Infinite Frontier Greater Omniverse to the Marvel comics Omniverse and the Doctor Who Omniverse.

4 Likes

If this ever happens it might allow Batman to take his ultimate Training Journey for self improvement of hand to hand combat, detective skills, technological skills/scientific skills /mathematical skills/engineering skills/hacking/espionage skills/soldiering skills/specialized chemistry skills/ specialized theoretical physics skills/acquiring technology/reacquiring wealth/rebuilding wayne industries from scratch but trans-reality so on and so forth. And by journeying through out the overall Omniverse(DC comics Greater Omniverse, Marvel comics Omniverse, and Doctor Who Omniverse(all of the entertainment industry science fiction/fantasy genre franchises( comics and shows/films) that fall under the overall Omniverse umbrella/Spectrum.)

4 Likes

trying to be polite about this, you might want to watch your grammar/punctuation

6 Likes

Brand new subscriber. The amount of content is great. What I wish existed and haven’t found yet is:

1. An email/notification of the list of all new DCUI releases in a given week or month. I found a community thread, but I don’t want all the comment and other notifications that come with it.

2. It would be nice to also be able to get notifications of new issues of specific titles I am following/reading.

3. A way to read digital first comics like a regular comic. I’d prefer to read them as issues instead of chapters.

4. The ability to rate comics we’ve read and to see some site-wide aggregation of what the community thinks as a whole.

If these options already exist somewhere, please direct me as to how to use them.

Thank you.

8 Likes

@ThomKallor Welcome to DCUI, friend :slight_smile: Thank you for these suggestions, I’ve documented them to send to the rest of our team!

Enjoy the platform and read read read! :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

I thought that dc universe would be free

3 Likes

What made you think that?

5 Likes

You know that’s a second time he ask that. Wonder if he saw the earlier reply.

4 Likes

is he trolling?

5 Likes