DCUI: What Do You Like About DC Universe Infinite? And What Would You Change?

I just went mass-faving series, issues, and collections I wanted to read, and I noticed that collections only go into the default “favorites” list. I have a separate to-read-type list but can’t move them there. Besides the aforementioned deleting series from your “dive back in,” that’s the only thing I can think of wanting to change so far.

5 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion! We had a couple of requests for this, but another one doesn’t hurt :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello @Moderators,
It’s your friendly neighborhood Reaganfan78, I was fooling around in DC Universe Infinite app trying to make my own comic section list in public. Well I made it public, I’m curious, how do I share my comic list in public to show and share my comic list?:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I… have no idea. Let me take a look and see if I can figure this out for you. If not, I’ll ask the admins and we’ll get an answer on Monday! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thankyou.:grinning:

5 Likes

Hey RF! While we have the “Public” switch, it’s not yet active, meaning while you can turn it “on” it actually doesn’t do anything yet. We’re still working on lists in the background to make sure we get all the little bugs and kinks out.

As soon as we push out an update, we’ll post it in the Watchtower, so keep an eye out there for all tech announcements!

6 Likes

Cool! Thankyou @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell! :grinning:

4 Likes

So the switch is ‘out of order’

4 Likes

When are we going to get new Home Screen Icon options? It’s a fantastic idea, but the choices presented are limited and kind of lame.

3 Likes

@dallinturner Hmm, not sure on that one but I’ll definitely pass your feedback up the chain!

Btw glad to see you back on the forums :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I love the focus on comics for the service. I mostly love the service as a whole. Most of my issues are with the app itself.
I miss community being integrated in the app itself. Having it go out to a mobile browser now can be annoying for me. Adding that back would be great.
also, itd be cool if there were comment sections on specific books. Itd be pretty easy to start discussion there.
Just my thoughts.

8 Likes

Hey @Kog2025, I’m glad to hear you’re enjoying the selection of comics available! I’ve added your two ideas to our feedback list that we pass along to the powers that be - keep them coming if you happen to have anymore. :batparrot:

6 Likes

They used to have comment sections of individual books back when it launced as DC Universe. I loved commenting on them, but they took them out pretty early on. I believe I asked in the forums once and was told it was at least in part due to most just being one or two word replies. I do remember not many people commented on them and most books had no comments.

4 Likes

ouch

4 Likes

I miss reading comics on my TV soooo much. It was my favorite part of the service. Is there any chance we might get streaming back?

7 Likes

try Office Hours for that after this Tuesday

5 Likes

I second that. I am gussing it has something to do with it now being integrated into DC’s main website. But I so wish it would be availiable on Roku again. Or hell any streaming device, I would buy one just to get DC Universe Infinite put on it.

7 Likes

yeah, it was a nice feature

4 Likes

There are not plans to add DCUI to TVs at this time, but you can find a workaround using Chromecast :slight_smile: Hope this helps!

9 Likes

I’ve been using screen mirroring from my phone to my Apple TV

4 Likes