DCUI: What Do You Like About DC Universe Infinite? And What Would You Change?

Google Chrome.

2 Likes

Thanks, thatā€™s very helpful. Iā€™ve taken note of this, hopefully it wonā€™t be happening again for you. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Might mean they havenā€™t digitized the issue

3 Likes

My first suggestion about the DCUI community is this issue I have on safari.

It will cut off an image slightly on the right when on safari. But if you turn the phone to the side (like you do when watching a movie) it will show the entire image. Is there a way yā€™all can fix it to show an entire image when the phone is upright?

4 Likes

Thanks for pointing this out, @Behemoth! Iā€™ve passed it along to the team. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Iā€™m seeing a lot of lag with the latest update. Specifically the Jump back In and comic reader parts of the app. Iā€™m going to try deleting and reinstalling the app but Iā€™m pretty disappointed. Swiping to a page is smooth, but once I get to that page all touch interaction in the app are disabled. I can close the app, but when I tap on the screen the controls donā€™t appear and swiping doesnā€™t do anything. Its like that for 2-5 seconds before working again.

Edit: So I deleted and reinstalled the app and Itā€™s a lot smoother now! I will note that I was reading comics I downloaded to my iPad from many months ago, and when I tried after reinstalling it was off the internet. Iā€™ll try downloading some comics again and see if that continues to be smooth.

6 Likes

Iā€™m glad to hear itā€™s running more smoothly for you, @Maximilian! Please let us know if you have any more issues.

3 Likes

My friends and I feel like DCUI could have made a bigger deal about getting original comics. Iā€™d like to see more of a marketing push with the next wave.

7 Likes

I guess my question has been asked. I hate the white background.

3 Likes

Thereā€™s a request in to add a Dark Mode to the comics section too :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for the feedback, HCQ! Itā€™s definitely one of the major selling points for the service. Iā€™ll make a note of this for you :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The white background is starting to grow on me now, so Iā€™m use to it.:slightly_smiling_face:
So either way Iā€™m still happy with it.

4 Likes

Why the white background?

3 Likes

I start on the
DCUI app

Go to Community
Get Logged in automatically

If I click on
The DC icon
At middle of top

Go back to DCUI
BUT
Different version
Maybe browser version
Not Android App version

Can tell because
Has 'Free to Read ā€™ Comics section

If hit More
Community
Wants me to log in

If possible
The Free to Read comics
12 in all
Should be on
DC comics . Com

As a way
For non members
To see some
Very important issues
Like All Star
And then maybe
They would join

Right now
ā€˜Free to Readā€™ comics
Are buried

Sometimes
I get them
Sometimes not

The section
Is meaningless
For members
But a great way
To show our stuff
To non members

It should be way more
Displable
To them

3 Likes

Hey @TurokSonOfStone1950! Iā€™ve taken note of your request and sent it up to the rest of the team. Thanks!

5 Likes

FYI, yesterday and today, on my pc when I click a banner it takes me to the Community Page, not the banner post.

2 Likes

Is this still happening? Which browser are you using?

3 Likes

Chrome

2 Likes

I have that same problem on safari

2 Likes

Hmm, Iā€™ve noted this issue and will pass it over to the dev team to take a look at.

3 Likes