DCUI: Comic Book Collection Requests šŸ“š

Must have been removed around the time they added the communist Superman movie. I canā€™t tell you for certain when they will come back as I donā€™t work for the streaming service but I guess that they wonā€™t be back on here for at least a year and a half.

I feel like things rotate every few months so you may see it in the fall

1 Like

Animated movies get rotated every month. Check the Watchtower forums. The moderators put up a post there letting us know whatā€™s coming and going from the service.

Also, The Killing Joke has never been on here.

3 Likes

I mean the comic books.

Ah! My mistake. That too was never on here. Itā€™s considered a graphic novel (even though itā€™s basically a one shot) and graphic novels arenā€™t on the service.

4 Likes

I could have sworn I saw it before. Damn. Thanks.

1 Like

No worries :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, I know Killing Joker is under Black Label now, so thatā€™s one reason why they wouldnā€™t have it on here. Also, they came out as trades, they only have Comics that were single issues on here.

1 Like

Iā€™d love to see all the Silver Age Justice League multi Earth crossovers get added to a collection, along with other classic multi world stories like Flash #123 and Green Lantern #40. Is there a way to share public lists? Iā€™ve made a list of all the issues, but I donā€™t know how to share it.

Currently they canā€™t be shared. But this thread has a survey about lists, so they seem to be working on an update.

1 Like

Wasnā€™t Gotham by Gaslight under the Elseworlds series before though?

Fourth World deserves a storyline collection

2 Likes

Legion of Super heroes by era(because of the multiple titles they appeared in):
Original
5 year later
Reboot
Lightning Saga

Adding the latest posts to the list to pass on - thank you, all! :slight_smile:
@Green_Loontern - hereā€™s the motion comic in case you wanna check it out, as well!

2 Likes

Iā€™d like all the Green Lantern Co-Staring Green Arrow comics get added to a storyline collection. I also requested the missing issues get added.

Detective Comics 1-26

1 Like

Dark Knight Metal doesnā€™t have any of the tie ins from other series, like Teen Titans 12.

It could be set up like The Jokerā€™s Last Laugh, which had just the main story, Jokerā€™s Last Laugh #1-#6, and after that listed the full series with all the tie ins.

Green Lantern should be added to the Top Characters filter in the all comics section. The Corps has an entire corner of the DCU, so not being able to easily search on them is disappointing.

1 Like

The Final Night storyline only has the main series and a one-shot. Iā€™d like all the tie-in issues included, as well.

Sent the most recent requests forward, folks!

@TheRealDetectiveChimp Which run/year do you mean and which collection would you want this added to? :hushed:

Just a reminder, any comic digitization requests go to our Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread! Any general/already digitized comic requests go to our MASTER TOPIC: What Do You Like About DC Universe? And What Would You Change?

1 Like