DCUI: Comic Book Collection Requests 📚

I’ve been reading the Geoff Johns Teen Titans run and it would be great if the ongoing Robin series was also available so I could follow along with what was happening to Tim outside of Teen Titans

It is available, right here.

1 Like

Thanks! Ive been trying to find it by searching on the iOS app and nothing ever shows up except for the original mini series and Red Robin

I would like to have the millennium crossover form 87 in the collection page.Same with eclipse the darkness within bloodline and bloodbath genesis and Armageddon 2001 Also.Those are the only DC event crossovers that are not in the collection page

It’s probably been mentioned, but the rest of the mike grell green arrow, and all the Connor hawk issues after are the biggest missing things imo. Would like to second the Millenium mini series, and bring back animal man V1 please!

2 Likes

Requesting Superman: Doomed storyline from the New 52 era :slightly_smiling_face:.

2 Likes

In addition to @moro’s swell request, the following New 52 Superman collections would be welcome:

● H’el on Earth
● Krypton Returns
● The Final Days of Superman

Outside of Superman, another rad New 52 collection would be The Culling. It’s reading order is:

● Legion Lost (2011) #8
● Superboy (2011) #8
● Teen Titans (2011) #8
● Teen Titans (same series as above) Annual #1
● Superboy #9
● Legion Lost #9
● Teen Titans #9

3 Likes

Is there any chance we’ll see the comics from the 70’s that brought us the Secret Society of Super-Villains here on the site? I know they were released a few years back in a two volume collection, so surely the issues were cleaned up and digitized at that point. It would be super easy to then put them up here. Please look into this - it was one of the first titles I remember getting a subscription for back in the day. Thanks.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for being such a great help, @JeepersItsTheJamags! And thank you for everyone’s followup requests - we promise to look into all of them, as you asked, as well, @mcmaenza.55596! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi Chris! After searching the comic book lists, I see that these are not issues that are present on the service. This is because the archival and digitization team over at DC Publishing have not yet been able to get them processed and in digital form. If you have any requests for collections to be made from the books we have here on the service, perhaps to help with tie-ins and other cross-over events, please let us know!

3 Likes

Oh! I misunderstood the topic, sorry. Thanks for being nice.

4 Likes

They uploaded the 2009 movie, Before Watchmen comic series, Doomsday Clock comic series, but no official Watchmen comic series.

You know the motion comic is available under “Movies & TV”, right? It’s the original art (with some added animations) and full narration. I think they might be trying to funnel all of the Watchmen readers to the video version instead of digitizing the comic.

2 Likes

The comic is digitized, but as part of a deal with booksellers the perennial hot items remain for purchase only. That includes Watchmen.

2 Likes

I had no idea there is a motion comic.

1 Like

It’s not bad actually. I think the only downside is one person does all the voices but if you’re used to audio books then it shouldn’t be too much of an issue.

1 Like

You can probably get a trade paperback on eBay for ten bucks. It’s 13 and change on comiXology or free to read with their subscription. Some things you have to pony up for.

More Superman triangle collection, please.

1 Like

Omac and One Year Later

When did they remove Gotham by Gaslight and The Killing Joke? Does anyone know if they are expected to come back?