DCAA Community! Find those DCAA Super Friends!

I’m made it

8 Likes

Hey @sirreal glad to see a bunch of us on here

8 Likes

So being from dcaa as dami&colin
I need to say in the words of a Band called queen

“Now I’m here.”
Now I’m there.”
I’m just (just a new man)
Cause ya made me live again

8 Likes

@max_mercury hopefully they’ll improve the community and allow us to direct message and receive notifications :man_shrugging:t2:

9 Likes

So far this looks like a nice place :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Hey all, It’s Selina4139…I am this one now on here. Hope to be on this more as time goes on and also reconnect with many from DCAA

8 Likes

Hey everyone! It’s me, Sector2814, or at least that was my old name on DCAA. Someone beat me to that name here on DCU, so my new name is GLJohnStewart. I look forward to seeing more familiar (digital) faces!

7 Likes

I’m Here

10 Likes

Glad to see you all made it on here. Don’t forget to bookmark this post so you don’t have to search for it

8 Likes

Welcome @al_sah_him and John Stewart!

8 Likes

I didnt even know can bookmark posts

8 Likes

@Bane I figured that out a little while ago. Makes it so much easier to find things

7 Likes

Hello beautiful friends! :heart_eyes: so happy to find you all on here :blue_heart::heart::yellow_heart::kissing_heart: now… how do we add pictures?! I love colorful pictures… duh, my greatest reason for loving comic books! :yum:

11 Likes

Heya @wonderwoman_75, welcome! The best way I’ve found to add pictures is by using tinypic.com - you upload your picture there, generate a URL, and then copy/paste that URL into the “image” section of the post. Hope this helps!

7 Likes

Thank you @Applejack :hugs: i shall give it a try :+1:t3::blush:

10 Likes

Anytime! Great to have you here :blush:

8 Likes

Yay!! Hey everyone!!

13 Likes

Glad to see you both found the post

9 Likes

Hi MsKyle and Wonderwoman75!! Glad to see u both on here

9 Likes

Hello @sirreal_ and @Max_Mercury_ i’m glad i found this thread too! I’d hate to lose touch with all of you wonderful people :kissing_heart:

12 Likes