DCAA Community! Find those DCAA Super Friends!

Hey DCAA!!! Here’s a post for all y’all finding out that DCAA is being shut down!!! We’ll be losing a lot of out Super Friends, but for those who were able to get here!!! Here’s a post so that we can find each other and stay in contact!!! Hope to see y’all!!! New faces feel free to join in as well!!! :cowboy_hat_face::+1:

32 Likes

Hey Man_of_Tomorrow, thanks for creating this thread. Hope to see other DCAA members here.

12 Likes

Hello. I never was a member of DCAA. I heard that there were a lot of friends on there. I hope you guys find each other!

7 Likes

@rwk no problemo bro beans!!! Just happy that I was able to find a way for all of us to stay in contact for those coming on over to this app!!! Hope more join us like you said and looking forward to this new journey bro beans :cowboy_hat_face::+1:

6 Likes

@Redhood. 55520 thanks for the warm remarks amigo!!! Glad to see you on here you are more then welcome!!! Always glad to make a new Super Friend!!! :cowboy_hat_face::+1:

6 Likes

6 Likes

@rwk not going to lie bro it’s going to take me awhile to get use to this new setup. It’s not as easy to post pics or videos as in DCAA and you can’t tag people either lol. Not going to be easy getting use to this new set up lol :joy::joy::+1:

6 Likes

:blush:

2 Likes

@wonderjojola yessss!!! And we find another happy to see you on here chica!!! :cowboy_hat_face::+1:

7 Likes

@man_of_Tomorrow I’m Back. Thanks for your post about the app.

7 Likes

YO!!! Nice to see everyone!

9 Likes

I’m in

8 Likes

What’s up?!

7 Likes

Glad to see everyone!

7 Likes

I’m here!!!

6 Likes

Hey guys not my same user bc my friend suggested this one but I was Pretty_BirdGrayson.

6 Likes

@Surv is alive! DCAA is #unstoppable!

10 Likes

Can some help the inside elseworld featurette was supposed to be released yesterday. I was not.

3 Likes

Woohoo so glad to see so many DCAA faces!!! #DCAALivesOn!!! :metal::cowboy_hat_face::metal:

7 Likes

So good to see everyone :blush:

8 Likes