DCAA Community! Find those DCAA Super Friends!

It’s look like we are here as a small group of refugees ahaha

9 Likes

@surv good to see ya

9 Likes

You.will.be assimilated…

7 Likes

We have the whole gang!

9 Likes

Hi i’m dckid13 I made my account with DCAA when I was 13 and now I’m 15 so Hi lol. I might change my name later though.

9 Likes

Glad to find more DCAA fam!

9 Likes

@surv you right. We should call our group the DCAA refugees. All in favor?

9 Likes

@SuicideSquadRulez I like it! :+1:t4:

10 Likes

Hey guys! :wave: I saw the post on DCAA about this thread and I immediately joined! Thanks man_of_tomorrow for creating this so we could find each other! :blush:

9 Likes

Good morning my DCAA friends… trying to stay positive with this new app… Have an awesome day :blush:

11 Likes

Good afternoon @wonderjojola

10 Likes

I finally figured it out how to get my account on here. Now that I’m here what do I do now? I’m still trying to figure out how this whole thing works.

10 Likes

@TheBatman_ happy to see that so many of our Super Friends such as yourself. From the DCAA have found my post and will have somewhere to reconnect and communicate with each other. Once DCAA finally gets deleted by the end of the year

9 Likes

It’s really bad that here it’s impossible to set notifications for bookmarked posts…

9 Likes

OK, I’ll ask … what is/was DCAA?

4 Likes

N/M. All access. Read it on another thread. No way to edit/delete my previous comment.

6 Likes

Tonferd45 is baaack! Hi friends

8 Likes

@wonderwoman_75 hi bestie!!! I’m back and I also sent you something on DCAA. I miss my bestie!!!

7 Likes

@Tonferd45 i’m glad to see you here! Hopefully this place gets more user friendly like DCAA was, until then, we will keep in touch best we can :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Our book club over in the Community Comic ook section has a Discord Channel . The link is at the top of the book club selection for the week. You are all welcome to come over and hang out there on that platform as well as this one while we wait for the community here to have better tools and you can do one-on-one communication excetera on Discord. We even have a voice channel that we use on Friday nights after the live watch a longs.

6 Likes