DCAA Community! Find those DCAA Super Friends!

Told ya :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Only down no notifications

6 Likes

@Bane ya and you can’t tag people when you want to reply to them and it’s not as easy to post pics or vids

4 Likes

Nope! Gotta add a url for some reason

5 Likes

@Bane I know it’s ridiculous in my opinion

5 Likes

This’ll be fun. And by fun I mean “this is gonna take me 100 years to figure out”

13 Likes

Hey guys it’s me Shard from dcaa

12 Likes

Miss my DCAA home

9 Likes

Hey guys

10 Likes

Hello! I’m not from DCAA but I’m glad you all are here and I look forward to seeing you on the threads and hopefully the watch alongs (watch alongs are announced in the Watchtower section). Welcome :blush:

8 Likes

Hey @Max👋

9 Likes

So I’m dami&colin pn dcaa

9 Likes

You all should consider getting the DCU subscription. We have got a ton of original content coming in the next few months. YJ season 3 and Swamp Thing to name a few.

7 Likes

Hey Max_ Mercury

10 Likes

Hey guys it’s me -Jason-todd- But I got banned a lot and kept on making new accounts (I had 123 accounts)

11 Likes

Heya DCAA comrades! We’re so glad to have you here on DC Universe. We’re expecting to up our forum functionality game in the near future, but in the meantime we’re getting creative with what we have :slight_smile: If you have any questions feel free to ask a mod or e-mail us at fans@dcuniverse.com!

7 Likes

Wow! More DCAA people! Glad to see so many familiars!!

8 Likes

How’s it going? @Max_Mercury_??

8 Likes

I’m here

10 Likes

Jasterbat! Nice :smiley::+1:t4: Guess we’ll find out about this app after all :joy::joy:

8 Likes