DC Universe's Meta Madhouse – Superman's Aliens – Round of 2!

I just want Superman’s Aliens to win it all! The only way they have a chance is if Darkseid wins the bracket! Kryptonians aren’t all that, plus they are easily defeated by magic! Darkseid is the best to vote for in a 1 on 1 fight against Shazam’s Sorcerers because it would take so much just to stop him momentarily. But like its been said, this has totally became a popularity contest, not a 1 on 1 fight like it was made out to be. Vote Darkseid if you are going for Superman’s Aliens!

1 Like

“I don’t think Darkseid’s biggest threat is Superman, but Orion.” - Dan DiDio

It takes a New God to destroy a New God, not a kryptonian & even Orion hasn’t managed that yet.

1 Like

Villains can win, too!

Darkseid can outthink her, take her tactically and use her for his amusement! It is also very tactical because Superman would lose the game if it meant saving his cousin, but Darkseid doesn’t have that weakness! He cares little, and fears nothing!
That means he will do absolutely anything to win! Plus, he won’t punk out when things get rough!
Heroes won’t go that far, their conscious won’t let them, But the God of Evil won’t be denied!!!

Plus, Supes won’t have to worry about the rounds to come, because with Darkseid, he’ll win it all! Darkseid is…

Wait a minute… I just noticed something.

Are you two the same person???

1 Like

@gibbyhertz There is just far to much canon to deny the pragmatic result of a Darkseid victory. Besides, Darkseid is not the God of Evil. Such petty concepts as “good” and “evil” are beneath him. It is only lower creatures which succumb to such juvenile ideas.

Darkseid is neither good or evil. Darkseid simply is.

All these followers of Rao…they posses one common trait. They all have learned nothing from Icarus.

Also, definitely different people, as can be deduced by the prose style.

1 Like

The final fight between the power houses draws closer.

Until the big fight, why not share and watch some nice fan videos to bring that Kara-spirit up to 11?

Here are some of my favorites

Faith:
I remember all of them. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIoX9_7cNRM

Power:
That’s my girl. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsyMQmH5Yk8
Unstoppable. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNzLxcII05A
Hall of Fame: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58J1pAm9vjg
Fight Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09tX391CnQU

Her story:
Breakaway https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ksdm1C5itHA
Ready to fly: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqqRHxOCHr8

Bad Supergirl:
Do you want to see what powerful really looks like? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhHI1GeXf2c
My whole world is black. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fX-yKGL7qLE
Red Kryptonite. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95nNVOZBOj0

Tribulations:
I’ve never felt more powerless. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1ANpjoSMBU
Dance with Reign https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5c5J1OCHFk
Believer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcQALeUnw3o

Animated Universe:
My turn now https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5okj1h6Qh-I

Corny:
She’s Kara Zor-El https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3WTEIXv-1M

1 Like

Fan YouTube videos or the words of DC co-publisher and comics writer Dan DiDio.

Which holds more weight about the realities of this match?

I’ll take Dan’s, thank you.

There you have it! Kara is the people’s champion! Darkseid represents the establishment!

2 Likes

Oh DeSade, you may have lost faith in Kara, but Kara hasn’t lost faith in you. You are allowed to cheer for your dark lord and still enjoy the spirit of fun fan content.
Share some fun Darkseid videos to bring the spirit of Darkseid up. What are the parademons and furies watching to cheer on Darkseid? Well the parademons at least :smiley: Considering that he had the female furies do a cook off, the furies might be cheering for Kara too :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@coville one cannot lose that which one has never had or wanted. You’re irrational supposition of”faith” in a Kryptoian. Amusing, to the last.

Tell me, which of the two survived Crisis on Infinite Earths?

“Put your faith in the known and tangible” - Dr. John Watson

1 Like

@coville The Furies, including Big Barda, are cheering for Darksied for two reasons. Firstly, they understand combat. Secondly, the victory party is catered. Woohoo!!! (Stompa trying to put blue cheese in olives for the martinis just wasn’t efficient. Although, Mad Harriet was a beast at pitting the olives. :stuck_out_tongue: )

Barda is home in the suburbs, making a big pot of chicken soup for Kara, knowing she’ll need it to recover after this beat down. Rumor has it, she’s even organizing a bake sale to help with Kara’s medical bills. “Buy the brownies, cur, or feel my wrath!” (The technique works great for selling Girl Scout cookies too. Her suburban troop is always among the top sellers.)

2 Likes

@biff_pow Darkseid doesn’t represent the establishment. He is the establishment. Can you say anti-life equation, boys and girls?

1 Like

@DeSade-acolyte

Even though you are for the opposite team, I admire and appreciate your devotion. If only you were on the right team, if only you served justice and roghteousness instead of evil and dispair, you could be so much more but yet you limit yourself to be under his will. A sad truth, you are just a pawn but if you were to become a part of something bigger than yourself, you’d be free from tyranny.

I once belonged to the very darkness myself, but I had to become something else, someone else…

That said, I just want to say that it’s nice to have met people as passionate as I am on here, peeps like you make things interesting amd fun and I have to give credit to those who have as much as I do when putting in all the effort to do a proper battle. If this was any other forum, people would probably just think we were crazy and it would had probably resulted in petty insults and name-calling.

Also, thanks for taking the time to write your story rebuttal. I enjoyed reading it!

Here is something for you!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbpUDzqQsUw&app=desktop&persist_app=1

Now that you’ve seen it, time for you to give into the light. Kara will protect you, she can. You no longer have to fear him, you are ready, ready to change your heart. Ready to do good for the multiverse. You can be greater.

What do you say, Desaad?
Ready to change your ways?

Also, we know about your crush on Kara. She’s mine but maybe we can get Strange to make you a clone of Powergirl since you like her so much. If you remain a villain, you’ll have to remain with Granny Goodness, Big Stompa and Clayface (shapeshifting into a woman). That’s gotta be tiring lol

I urge you, to change your vote to Kara. May the house of El send his blessings on you! Now go vote for Kara, one of the most beautiful aliens to grace the planet Earth!!!

2 Likes

4th wall break! I knows who wins the whole thing.

4 Likes

@gibbyhertz
I know I’m on the right team. Have loved Darkseid, and Kirby’s entire 4th world, for decades. When I worked in tech, on the 300,000+ node network, I owned the machine named “darkseid” for over a quarter of a century til I got out the biz. Glad you liked the story rebuttal. Now on to the matter at hand.

Justice is an arbitrary concept and it’s the self-righteousness I truly can’t abide. All this, “Oh, you don’t do what’s proper so you are “evil” garbage. I am not “under” anyone’s will. I make my choices and I choose to support Darkseid. Again, the house of El deludes itself. If there is tyranny afoot, tis with these followers of Rao. Tyranny comes in many forms, not just a fist. Tyranny of the self-imposed kind is far more disturbing. If only they would free themselves from their own self-imposed shackles of binary thinking, of “right” and “wrong”, “good” and “evil”. Only then will they come out of their bondage of tyranny.

A pawn has the power to take out a queen, when played correctly. Again, this cult of Rao is hoisted by it’s own petard. It’s sense of self-aggrandizement.

Darkness will always overwhelm light. Stars may shine for a time, only to fail and embrace the void. Yet still these followers of Rao persist in their folly. This near-fetish like desire to be protected, clearly out of fear. The self-righteousness of their belief system again shines like a blinding red sun. “You can be greater.” Yet again, the cesspit of Rao rears its head. A clear sign of no confidence in their ability to control their own fate.

“I have no need to inspire confidence in others. I have plenty for myself.” - Sherlock Holmes

My ways have no need to change.

As for ladies, yes, I do have a lascivious soft spot (or is that two soft spots) for PG. However, don’t knock Lashina or Malice Vundabar until ya try it. I won’t even get into what Speed Queen is capable of. As the saying goes, I’m not really a vanilla type person. I must confess to never understanding the obsession some have with the Maidenhead of Might. She’s only really ever had the hots from Brainy, and frankly, I think thats mostly just a repressed tentacle fetish. Cue the early ’80s Brainiac ship. :wink:

Come to the Darkseid, we have cookies.

Vote for the New God…you know you want to.

And yes, it is the passion of fans and civil discourse that makes the Madhouse all the more fun. I do wonder how the impassioned pleas and posts have gone with the DCU folks “up the food chain”? Were they expecting this? Hoping for it? Surprised by it? Perhaps it’s a good question for AppleJack’s office hours?

Given the reaction to the Madhouse, I think it’s been more popular than they have thought it might be, at least judging by the small amount of DC Daily coverage. It’s perfect “couch fodder”. A shame we aren’t getting more.

@DeSade-acolyte

My friend, Justice is justice. There is no such thing as heroes fighting for ill justice, only the manipulation of it by a villain. Morality is not arguable or changable, and a conscience is instinctive. Only monsters discard conscience.

Of course, you may try and say one may grow up in an isolated city with a cult like society where right and wrong do not matter, so a person would no longer have any depth of right or wrong but that does not mean that right and wrong do not exist or that the conscience is unexistent - though they may not admit this. Is that person held accountable for their actions if their laws claim evil as good? Of course they are. How do we prove existence, how do we prove good and evil exist? Science presents proof and concludes that evidence for us. Always has so even if one lacks a conscience, there are still other ways.

Darkness does not kill light, darkness only lives when light is not present. Light pierces darkness, there will always be light somewhere. You will never truly see or know darkness because of this. You think you know but you’d have to be completely blind. However a man with healthy eyes can see a beam of light for millions of miles, hence why we can see planets and stars. It’s not the light that dies out but it is just the end of the star’s life journey. Everything lives and dies, stars are no different.

But here is what’s really going to boggle your mind. If true justice is subjective then there us no real concept of wrong or right, to parralel those ideals then light and darkness would not be seperated but one in and of the same.

The irony of that quote by Holmes is that even if he didn’t want to, after his passing he inspires so many today (in many ways including inspiring confidence) so legacy does indeed contradict his wishful thinking. Let’s call that karma for his dated mindset and faulty pride.

Oh come on!! If Desaad was a meaningful pawn, how come he only ever messes things up? Similar to Starscream and Megatron. Even Darkseid got annoyed with his right hand Desaad and roasted him lol This isn’t a war where one man makes the difference. No, Kara wants to show you da wae. Do u know da wae Desaad? DO YOU? I didn’t think so.

Supergirl is going to save us and free your corrupted mind. You think you are free because you worship darkness? I encourage you to learn Rao’s prayer, after Kara beats your master, everyone around you will be unprotected. You have been brainwashed into thinking you are meant for evil that there is no redemption but you’re wrong. If you were truly evil, you’d kill your master and take the throne then rule as an even more evil tyrant than he.

May Rao’s wisdom cleanse you my brother, nobody is holier than thou. We’ve all made mistakes. That doesn’t we live in the dark and embrace the pain. May Rao shine his good fortune upon you!

Now, now, the cutest Kyptonian is waiting for you to join the team, you no longer need be bound to be a cheerleader for Mr. Purpke Jelly Belly. Before it’s too late because love conquers all and all and so shall that be the case for eternity. The resurrction if Superman was a symbol if that, was it not?

When Darkseid falls, you will be all alone. We offer you peace of mind to not rot on the ugliest planet in the universe but to enjoy life on a planet that has toilets and toothbrushes!

It’s not to late to be on the better side! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Apologies on the typos, some of those if’s should be of’s. Price of typing walls of texts on a phone screen touch-keyboard when just waking up XD

It’s all good fun though!

Justice is never justice. It it were than every crime would always equate to the precise same sentence. It does not. Justice is a subjective construct. As to morality (it’s a good thing I read that on an empty stomach). Morality is entirely subjective. Was it “moral” and “right” to bomb Hiroshimo, or the inverse? That depends on who you ask and when you ask it. It has become less “moral” as time has passed. The same is true of women’s rights, civil rights, LBGTQ rights. Less than 50 years ago it was “moral” to dispense “justice” by arresting homosexuals. That “justice” and “morality” has certainly changed. (Albeit to my opinion, for the better, but it is just that, my opinion) Conscience is merely acting upon on “morals”, which have just been shown to be subjective. Laws change constantly and are subjective, so they are not a valid construct to build

Does one see light from stars that are already “dead”, yes. Just because one on earth is still seeing that light, does not change the fact that the star is dead. Light requires a “fuel source”, eventually that fuel source runs out. When it does, what is the standardized environment, darkness. So darkness will always win in the end.

If we apply scientific proofs to any or all of the above, science must conclude, based upon provable facts, that “morality, “justice”, “right” & light are transitory and ever changing. The is no absolute in such pitiable constructs.

Perhaps it “boggles the minds” of the followers of Rao. However, to someone firmly ground in scientific method, it “boggles” nothing. “Light” & “Darkness” are the same. Darkness. Light just hasn’t figured out, it is darkness in the end.

You miss the point of Holmes. The full exchange is Character_Not_Holmes “221B Baker St. Hardly an address to inspire confidence.” Holmes: “I do not seek to inspire confidence in others. I have plenty for myself.” If others are inspired by Holmes, that is on them, not him. Again, subjective, as Holmes’ inspiration is not applicable to all. Deesad is far from the consistent bungler you make him out to be. (Wonder if you only really ever saw him in the SuperFriends cartoon series.) Deesad often has created devices that serve to place khryptonians at darkseid’s mercy, only to have them thwarted by an exterior influence. (See “Superman/Batman: Apocalypse” hell-spores as merely one example.) As I posted in an earlier thread, Daekseid’s greatest adversary is Darksied’s own ego. Hime and again he has had kryptonians in a position where he could have easily killed them, but, chose to use them as symbols instead, much to Deesad’s chagrin. Such acts leave to much time for an exterior influence to come into play. Defeat by his own hands is one thing, and possible. Defeat in a straight up, one on one against a kryptonian is quite another.

When members of the Justice League were lobotomizing “villians”, did that make them villains?
This a war where “one man makes the difference”. You have just, yet again, proven my point that Darkseid is the only rational and scientific choice.

What makes you think I am not plotting to overthrow Darkseid as I type this. This does not make me “truly evil” in an objective sense, I am merely only “evil” in the Rao-deluded minds of such weak willed entities with a fetish for being saved by some outside source.

My “corrupted mind” is only “corrupt” by your SUBJECTIVE and ERRONEOUS standards of “morality”. “Brainwashed” and “evil”…still the pathetic, sanctimonious, & self-righteousness cesspit of the Children of Rao come to the surface. I see and smell the fear you have. Enjoy your prayers, fueled by this fear as they are. I have no need of them. Nor have I any need or desire for your alleged “redemption”.

For a follower of Rao to say “nobody is holier than thou”. That takes some stones, I’ll give you that. Deluded stones, but, stones none the less. Or, perhaps, it is merely the mantra, driven in to you to repeat, predicated on your repressed fear. You do know your “tyranny” quite well…you live in it everyday. There is no need to implore the followers of Rao to embrace rationality. They can only do this of their own free will by facing the truth of their fears, The free and strong willed legions of Darkseid have no need of the fearful.

When will the followers of Rao come to the rational observation that the “resurrection” of Superman was but a shame. And why was it a shame, you may ask? The answer is quite simple. His “death” was not at the hands of the immortal Darkseid.

@gibbyhertz I am glad that you have acknowledged, through your change in argument, that Kara’s only hope of defeating Darkseid was PEDs (kryptonite-x). Yet also having to acknowledge that once PEDs come into play, with someone as ruthless as Darkseid, she has not a chance of victory.

@DeSade-acolyte

You’re making it seem like Justice is or always is corrupt. It never was, it’s certain people like Darkseid who take “Justice” and twist it into their own will. That’s quite different. Sure, we can disagree with a court of law system because of our own beliefs or perfect variables but Justice is and always been perfect, it hasn’t changed just because society and its rules have. This is why Kara will win, she realizes this.

While I agree that morality changes based on culture and society’s generation per generatation, I must announce that conscience stays the same in any era, regardless of culture or age.

About LGBTQ+ rights, history has a strange way of repeating itself. Homosexuals thrived more in Sodom and Gomorrah was the first city to give LGB’s total rights, Vikings and Spartans gave their women more power then men and higher posotions, this was revealed not too long ago as Scientist found new evidence. Point is that you are failing to mention that America is a young government, a young country founded on a new, modern principles so it will take as much time to get to that place. Not only that but surgeries for sex change wasn’t a thing back then so as the variables have changed, Justice remains justice but it is the people that have to catch up. So you cannot blame a modern society and catapult it to stereotype Justice as a whole… especially when those who wield the power of the court as corrupt. Technology saw fit to change variables but that in no way alters the meaning of justice or the track of morality in the nation as it currently sits.

Scientific “facts” change over time, are they not? Updating as technology and knowledge/data ptogresses. Carbon dating proves this, health information proves this, nutritional informations prove this as well but the scientific truth and proof of a conscience does not change, and is quite different in that the concept that morality is not subjective remains the same. Just because someone or a group of people tell themselves that say, murder, isn’t immoral, doesn’t mean it’s true so there is nothing that boggles the minds here. Even if they REA-HE-HEALY believe it, it doesn’t make morality or justice magically different in any way.

If morality were to be subjective though, then there would be no true good or evil, that meams there would be no real need for any consequences, there would be no jail, no wars and everything would be pointless. Thank goodness, this is not the case. Supergirl’s newest episode even shows how even Powergirl who was programmed to hate everything about Supergirl, learned that upon her own inspection was able to like Supergirl because of the instinctive morality compass in her soul. It indeed exists and indeed it does resode within every human being the same way UNLESS that person has some chemical imbalance to which I suppose is what you were referring to.

About the stars, I wasn’t talking about dead stars but the evidence in that the universe itself will never let the darkness outpace the light is an amazing study. New stars are being born every night. If it was just random, such a premise would not exist and all real probability/chance would be thrown out the window.

To answer your question about villains, villains aren’t just heroes with a different agenda or viewpoint. Maybe this would be so if the cost wasn’t greater than the demand or goal of the villain. I suppose that is exactly why we have heroes, anti-heroes, and villains.

Darkseid is only the rational choice because you already chose his side :stuck_out_tongue: I already sought fit that you wouldn’t change sides, you said yourself that you serve the dark lord and that’s okay but I just wish you come to the light. He will not win and you will return and we will still take you in with loving arms because it’s never too late.

What you do not realize is that the followers of Rao are free to go as they please. They are not tortured and/or killed for defying Rao. This is the difference of Tyranny and a compassionate king, how dad that you and the people of Apokalips have been educated so wrongly as their leader continues to use them like he uses disposable diapers.

We, the supporters of Kara, have no fear here. Our green and blue lanterns have taken care of the yellow lanterns already. This is a fear free zone.

How dare you insult the death and ressurection of the son of Krypton!!! I will now remind you of how Dasaad died for simply being…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrG_c9rTshw&app=desktop&persist_app=1

If Darkseid does without second thought that to his right hand man, just imagine what he will do to you for simply breathing or if he is in a bad mood. The real shame is that Darkseid respects his enemies far mord than his followers, but his followers are too blind to see this. The house of El would never do such a thing to their families and friends. Our glorious and beautiful Kara led the female furies on Apokalips, something Darkseid couldn’t even do himself. She got this, she will make you and me proud and slay that Californication Raisen!! :smiley:

1 Like