DC Universe's Meta Madhouse – Superman's Aliens – Round of 2!

Geez louise, I’m all in for Supergirl now

1 Like

But please join me in 15 minutes of Sarah Mclachlan’s Angel while staring at this picture

3 Likes

Darkseid is.

1 Like

Ch’p’s ahoy.

@gibbyhertz You were the one who brought up eye-candy and skirts, not I. So how dare you accuse me of rudeness. Pot meet kettle.

Frankly. it’s a valid strategy. The girl of steel to busy protecting her “modesty” leaves her quite vulnerable to attack.
I keep saying this because Darkseid is ruthless, strategic and tactical. He will go to any lengths to win.
The girl of steel (tin foil, really) would protect her modesty, even if it means she losses the bracket. She has a “rep” to protect, when it comes to those type of things. Darkseid has no such weakness.

In a one and done tournament like this, you gotta look at the match-ups. Supergirl has defensive weaknesses that can be exploited. Simple as that. Take virtually equal offenses, which if you take SG are her most powerful versions in canon, you can see that as an equal match-up.
So this match-up (in a non-popularity context universe) comes down to who’s weakness(es) can be exploited. That clearly gives Darkseid the edge. Kara is to much of a “nice, proper girl”. It’s playing a zone defense, rather than one on one.

Do you honestly think that Darkseid wouldn’t exploit this weakness? He’s shown time and again, he will exploit any opponents weakness(es). Physicical, intellectual, and psychological. Pure and simple.

1 Like

The spirit of Ch’p is watching over you, Kara.

2 Likes

@Dessad-acolyte

Not sure if serious coming from someone who would spell his master’s name (Desaad) wrong but…

My saying that my precious Kara is eye candy and mentioning skirts isn’t in any way responsible for your talk about rack size and ripping off clothing to the bare minimum, & tbh the last part about the world being her gynecologist was a bit extreme. There are probably kids here, eye candy can simply mean pretty or nice to look at, it doesn’t have to be anything dirty.

I was at a rating G, whilst you went all XXX lol

But yeah,

Ch’p reminded Kara to pack some Kryptonite-X (which will boost her powers beyond Darkseid’s understanding). She is ready for Darkseid, she is ready for you, once you get the name Desaad right :wink:

Yes,

This is war.

Now be gone, useless parademon!
Lest you feel the swift might of Justice!!

1 Like

I’m guessing you never saw the series Absolutely Fabulous. The “the world’s your gynecologist” comes from that. (It is in the context of fashion magazine editor comment “three words from me, and I can raise hemlines so high the world is your gynecologist.”)

There is a thread in the suggestions box talking about, at present because there are no “content parental content controls”, that DCU is for adults. Both Titans and Doom Patrol could not be on a broadcast station because of some language used, for example.

For several decades, comics have been a “pg13” medium. My post could certainly have not been rated higher than pg13.

All the violence in comics and DCU movies, someone’s head in the Suicide Squad getting blown off by Waller and yet there is a issue to be taken with “the world’s your gynecologist” remark. I must confess to finding that amusing or at least a rather disturbing double standard.

But hey, I’m just an Apokolips supporter and a DeSade acolyte as well.

1 Like

Ch’p is cheering on Kara, cuz she’ll be able to join the Black Lantern Corps once Darkseid is done with her.

1 Like

You know I’m not even sure who to pull for anymore, this little comment war is sort of awful on both sides. I would’ve been great Krypto won the whole thing, but no, y’all are taking this way too seriously.

1 Like

If your for Superman’s Aliens to win the tournament, you need to vote for Darkseid! Supergirl won’t stand a chance of beating Spectre or Triton in Shazam’s Sorcerers! Darkseid is our only chance to win, I mean come on, let’s get real about this. Darkseid can win against them, he is very tactical, plus he’s God of Evil. So if evil exists, so does Darkseid!! Darkseid is… there is nothing else!

@chattyword

Awwwe BOO!!! :frowning:
Look at you, the guy who is better than the rest of us who dare to challenge our cheering opponents! We were having fun, this is just friendly competition and attempts to 1up each other to bring the desired team to victory. It’s normal behavior, it doesn’t have to do with maturity, not sure why someone always has to try and ruin the fun…

Let’s just be real, at the end of the day, I guess it just shows who’s really actually passionate about what characters they love and I respect anyone who roots for their favorite team rather than those who just vote just to vote or without any heart. What’s the point? God forbid if I, as a family man in my adult years, lets my inner kid out to enjoy a heat of the moment discussion every blue moon. Oh wait, adults do this about everything from sports to politics…!

But between you and me,
If you are this easily turned off or unmotivated by a comment log with no real insults or drama then you are going to have a hard time later in life when you are in certain situations (workplace, bar, church, etc) which surround you with people who will have good/bad days or worse but hey, it’s the internet. I don’t suppose your comment wouldn’t look much worse than anyone elses’ here? To that I would say the only one too serious here, is you.

Have a good day, mate, time for me to continue the fight!

1 Like

@DeSade-acolyte

No. The squirrel is voting for Kara because he’s smarter than a Parademon :wink:

Apokalips supporter you are, I’m glad you’re here though. You are making things interesting lol but unfirtunately, you are a bit misguided as some villains and their agendas.

Btw, a shattered Krypton still smells beyter than your master’s throne. Kara is gonna wreck Darkseid and show your pack of followers why Kryptonians are not to be underestimated.

Kara is making more Kryptonite-X as we speak. Hope your “king” has something new up his sleeve!

(Though as the saying goes, you can’t teach an old dog new tricks).

2 Likes

I missed it but what were the results for wonder womans warriors

WWW winner was Flash

1 Like

@chattyword A lot of the fun about a tournament like this is the smack talk. It’s not like there is any “malice” being thrown around, except at characters. (Just be glad we haven’t gotten to the Euro Soccer level. That brings in songs and chants that get personal.)

@gibbyhertz
Kryptonite-X…really. ROFL. You admit Kara needs PEDs to stand a chance against Darkseid. Not to worry, Darksied has some gold kryptonite laying around. Since PEDs are in play now, he’ll bring that and take away Supergirl’s power forever. One blow and “it’s Waller time” for her brain bucket. Perhaps some silver kryptonite to have her hallucinate her greatest fear. (Supergirl series episode “Never the less, she persisted”). Maybe he’ll even bring along some Pink Kyptonite from the Justice League Action universe and switch her gender (See Justice League Action episode “True Colors”.)

The use of PEDs…hoisted with your own petard.

Ch’p knows which side butters the bread of Black Lanterns, and it ain’t Kryptonians. All their holier than thou, moral high ground attitude around not killing. Very bad for his corps…or, should I say, corpse.

No parademon here. I’m an engineer. Who do you think designs & builds all of Deesad’s instruments of torture? Everybody’s gotta have a hobby :wink:

As for not being able to teach an old dog new tricks…that’s not what Kara said about Krypto.

1 Like

@DeSade-acolyte

Not to worry, Kara had a backup plan. Kara is always prepared and learns from her past mistakes and from watching others. Kara also sports a legion ring and a 5th Demensional skirt laying around today - courtesy of Mon-El and Mr. Mxyzptlk, of course :slight_smile:

Also, do you remember when Kara outflew Darkseid’s Omega-Beams and made them hit Darkseid face-on? Darkseid pee’d himself a bit and admitted to her that with his guidance that she would be the most powerful being in the universe. Kara refused.

Yes, Kryptonians are high and mighty but with care and grace. When Darkseid no longer needs you, he will throw you away or worse. Join the light side, lover of the squirrel. There is a place for you in the House of El. It’s not too late.

There’s only one way that this can end. I know it, you know it. Search your heart, you know it to be true…

Darkseid shall fall and Kara will stand over him as he takes his final breaths in a crater of dirt.

“See, Darkseid? I didn’t even need my powers to defeat you…” -Supergirl says.

Breathing heavily “W-what? How did y…” Darkseid struggles with his final words

“My family and friends fight for freedom, for life, for love… for justice. You were right about one thing, I did become the most powerful being in the universe. More powerful than Kal, more powerful than you.”

Darkseid’s eyes close.

“You tricked m…”

The evil tyrant is dead.

Kara plants a House of El flag and and an American flag, Taylor Swift’s song plays as the credits start to roll…

“Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
Baby, I’m just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
I shake it off, I shake it off”

And the post-credit scene pops up.

What’s this?

Kara flies across the screen and gives you a shout out with her hands on her hips and winks at the camera, she flies fist first into all your beloved buildings, decapitates the Darkseid statue, destroying Apokalips forever.

“Shake shake shake” (Song ends)

^This truly is the best DC story of all time XD

THE END.

1 Like

@gibbyhertz I’m not worried in the slightest. Kryptonite-X was her backup plan. Now her backup plan has a backup plan. LMAO. She’s not Batman, but, to humor you, I’ll play along. BTW, if she has a ring, it’s courtesy of Brainac-5, not Mon-El.

Darkseid shows up with two humans and two kittens, one in each hand, each hand around their collective throats. The announcements are made:

Darkseid: Yield now and I shall let them live.

Supergirl: But, wait! That wasn’t in the rules.

Darkseid uses but a slight amount of pressure, snapping the neck of one of the kittens and releasing the pressure from his slightly throws the deceased kitten at Supergirl’s feet.

Darkseid: (In a cold, heartless tone) Neither were PEDs or those absurd accessories. Now yield and I’ll let the remainder survive. The choice is yours.

Supergirl: But…but…

Darkseid: But nothing. I could have made you the most powerful mortal in the universe, under my tutelage…but, not an immortal god. You rejected that offer of power. Disappointing. You are not the most powerful mortal in the universe, nor an immortal god. Coulda, woulda, should, didn’t. Now kneel and and yield and I shall spare them or are you willing to sacrifice their lives for the sake of some contest on your planet’s paltry internet.

Human 1: Supergirl please!!

Human 2: I don’t want to die.

Kitten 2: Meow.

Supergirl: Nobody has to get hurt here. Please let them go.

Darkseid: I shall be more than happy to, once you have yielded in this contest.

Supergirl: (Choking back tears) Fine! Fine! I’ll’ do it. (She kneels) I yield.

The crowd roars. Some furiously applauding and others gasping in terror. The announcer comes over the PA system and announces Darkseid’s victory.

Darkseid: Kryptonians…so predictable.

Darkseid releases the second human and the remaining kitten. Holding up the other human in his hand.

Supergirl: (Pleading) I have yielded…release the other one. Please!

With amazing amazing speed Darkseid breaks the right kneecap of the human in his grasp, and then the left arm and tosses the human to the ground.

Supergirl: (With tears welling up in her eyes.) You said you wouldn’t hurt them!!!

Darkseid: I said I would let them live. These insignificant humans are both alive, as it that kitten. However, one of them seems to need a hospital and I am sure you are anxious to oblige that requirement. You do so hate to see human suffering.

Darkseid steps on the wrist of the human he has recently thrown to the ground.

Darkseid: Your ridiculous pop music.

He transfers weight to his foot, crushing the wrist of the human, who shrieks in agonizing pain.

Darkseid: For a kryptonian, you have still yet to realize that the punks of this insignificant planet were right. There’s no future. No future. No future for you.

The Sex Pistols’s song “Problems” starts to fill the stadium.

Releasing his foot from the human’s broken wrist. Supergirl zooms to the aid of the human. Still on the ground, she looks up at Darkseid. Tears no streaming down her face.

Supergirl: We will meet again, you monster!!

Darkseid: And the next time I will not be so merciful. (The song has reached the lyric “Don’t come to me if you need pity.” A fact you may wish to inform Taylor Swift’s 84 million twitter followers of, as well.”

Supergirl, with tears running down her face, picks up the human and quickly flies off to the nearest hospital.

Darkseid stands in the combat area alone and victorious.

Darkseid: Thomas Coville and his flock of sheep …“The Children of Rao”. A trifle amusing, but ultimately pointless. I can use their weakness to my advantage.

(Fade to black)

1 Like

This has been a hotly debated and passionate final. Even more so than Barry & Crazy Jane.

I’m kinda surprised no one has yet brought up the “Beauty and the Beast” metaphor yet. So in the immortal lyrics of David Bowie.

There’s slaughter in the air
Protest on the wind

Someone could get skinned, how?
My, my, someone fetch a priest. (Cuz Kara’s gone need one)
You can’t say no to the beauty and the beast.