DC UNIVERSE Is Becoming DC UNIVERSE INFINITE, Your New Premiere Comic Subscription Service, January 2021!

Edit: Hi, how are you? :smile_cat:

7 Likes

Is there any chance of some sort of bundle price being announced with HBO Max? This is going to come out to like $255ish a year for both. I don’t want to have to choose one over the other. :disappointed_relieved:

13 Likes

Hi big_george! (Love that username, classic.) From what I can see, you just joined the community with this lovely comment :slight_smile: Thanks for the kind words, and we look forward to hanging with you in the future!

8 Likes

Hiya Johnpv, we do understand this transformation isn’t for everyone. But hopefully, if you ever get curious about what inspired a certain TV show or movie, you’ll come on back and dig into the comics! And the community will always be free for ya to discuss your favorites :slight_smile:

11 Likes

There’s probably gonna be a deal with the dc universe subscription and hbo max.

5 Likes

This was exactly the reason I preordered DCU in the first place and I am overjoyed! The video content and originals were always a bonus that was nice to have (and of course we got great shows), but it was always the comics, and now we get more of them and quicker!

15 Likes

I dont use the encyclopedia enough but its an asset that im glad is staying. It makes the service with the community too actually more appealing than other similar services :wink:

I understand about the video content slowly leaving but not hard to to put the dots together

Hoping Lso that the comic service gets an overhaul so we can binge read easier and dow issues easier.

6 Likes

There’s a lot of moving pieces for each show or movie, so a blanket statement wouldn’t do any of them justice :slight_smile: But stay vigilant!

8 Likes

This is the only thing I’m subscribed to.
I came for the movies and TV shows.
Those are the things that everyone in my family enjoy.

11:37am 9/18/2020

11 Likes

Hi there! You can find more details on the HBO Max deal here. Hope this helps!

5 Likes

I love how much this app has grown since I bought the subscription. This has really shown me that they care for this app and want to expand it. Many thanks @Applejack for the support that you’ve given us.

13 Likes

So I can just continue with my current annual subscription? It’s not going to mess up the HBO Max discount that you guys recently gave at all?

6 Likes

DC UNIVERSE INFINITE is launching January 2021 - It’s going GLOBAL in select countries around the world Summer 2021! :earth_africa:

10 Likes

Funny you should ask- check your eligibility for the HBO Max deal here!
https://www.dcuniverse.com/hbomax

6 Likes

There just might be…

https://www.dcuniverse.com/hbomax

8 Likes

I feel so lucky that when I moved to my new place, my internet and tv was through ATT - they gave me HBO max for free. But I’m still going to binge my way through everything I can before this happens, just in case they don’t end up there. I’m sorry to those for whom this will not be possible.

I’ll relish all the TV access until its gone, and then after that, I’ll relish even more, the ability to read so many more comics and in a more timely manner. And I’m so glad for the global move! That’s going to be incredible! This is exciting news for a big reader like me.

12 Likes

I did, that is exciting as well, the opportunity to connect with fans worldwide will be awesome.

5 Likes

The improvements we prioritize are in large part due to the feedback we receive here in the Community. Please continue to share your thoughts on what keeps you from devouring all the delicious comics we offer on the regular, and we’ll work to make those changes happen!

8 Likes

:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

8 Likes

That’s correct :slight_smile:

8 Likes