DC UNIVERSE Is Becoming DC UNIVERSE INFINITE, Your New Premiere Comic Subscription Service, January 2021!

Good: Shorter release periods for comics, black label, some graphic novels, AND more. International expansion. Original Comics (MU has originals too which aren’t good…so let’s hope this is better).
Bad: Fewer platforms to access DC Universe on. Same Price for the loss of expensive original TV.

I think the good balances out the bad, and I can’t lie. I am VERY excited about the future!!

11 Likes

E61A3FCC-18E3-45E9-9BDD-775476C56CB1

14 Likes

@Applejack I already have a max subscription, should I just cancel it and then renew it with the code or can I apply the code without canceling?

3 Likes

So, I paid 75 dollars to get DC Universe till 5/2021. If it becomes cheaper, do I get some money back or will it just push it so I have it for longer?

4 Likes

This stinks. I guess I am not in the majority here, but I was only interested in the video content. I have no interest in the digital comics.

8 Likes

Another thought. Will there be downtime when the transformation is happening?

5 Likes

This is very awesome news!!! :robotman_dp:

4 Likes

Well then hbo max is the place for you.

5 Likes

I recommend keeping your sub as is, but for complex questions about cancellations, I recommend reaching out to the HBO Customer Support team just to double check nothing goes awry.

4 Likes

This is Awesome

4 Likes

Will do, thank you

3 Likes

We do mention in our FAQ that the price will remain unchanged. There is no interruption of service or terms of your subscription.

4 Likes

Then you at least don’t have to pay for this anymore and hopefully HBO Max will fill your DC needs

3 Likes

giphy (6)

8 Likes

This is a great development.

7 Likes

Totally understand, bbangs- this change is definitely not for everyone, but hopefully you get a chance to take advantage of the HBO Max deal so you can still watch all of the Originals you came to enjoy here. And if you ever want to discuss them, head on back to the Community- it’s totally free!

6 Likes

Have to admit it is disappointing and exciting at the same time. I love having all the video content and wanted more as you well know. However, if we are getting the imprints finally (really hoping for iZombie, Lucifer, Constantine, and Static), that is an OK tradeoff. I own most of t he video content on digital and disc, so I won’t be losing out on all of it, but it was just nice to have the one stop shop for everything. Definitely looking to the future of DCUI though…

7 Likes

My bad. I should have read the articles first. It’s still early, so…

7 Likes

What about the shows? Can we still watch them on here?

3 Likes

You, my friend, are a detail-oriented thinker. I like that. This means you’ll enjoy keeping your eye on the Watchtower as the transformation approaches to hear everything you can expect from the changes!

11 Likes