DC TV & Movie Club Presents Wednesday Night WAL: Young Justice Season 1-4

Carol Ferris! I love all these cameos.

I see why others enjoy this show. It does feel like what a well told comic could be, but it is jarring that there is so many changes occuring all the time.

1 Like

Jealous much, water boy? :droplet:

1 Like

I really like that it feels like we r truly immersed in their world.

I’m sorry u struggle with all the change ups. It’s been so long sense I first saw this that it’s hard to remember, but I think I struggled the first time viewing too. But when u start binging it all the time it will be smooth sailings.

1 Like

And the reason for the breakup is revealed - and heartbreaking.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Whiney boy instead of super. They are trying to make us hate her. :triumph: I don’t like it.

1 Like

She’s not my favorite in this season, but she gets it all together and comes back strong.

1 Like

I’m not sure I understood 100% what she did to Supes.

He figured out she was crashing peoples minds and when he discovered it she tried to tamper with his memory to make him forget.

1 Like

Ah, she tried to Zatanna him!

1 Like

In fairness, I would have broken up with her too for doing that. :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

I’m more forgiving. Also they are superheroes things like that happen.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m the we don’t use r powers on each other without consent person. :rofl:

1 Like

Wait a darn second. Nope. Not okay with any of this!! This would be like Jason in Titans. There is no way for Aquajerk to come back for me.

1 Like

:zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

:grin:

1 Like

So now we start the game of how many double plays can we uncover in the season. :smile:

1 Like

Oh jeeze. I stopped myself from my saying my feelings but then realized I can here. This show just lost me a tiny bit. :sleepy: I don’t like this twist actually.

1 Like

@CassTheStreet do u forgive Kalder now?

1 Like

Nope, now I actually dislike more characters :unamused: :expressionless: