DC TV & Movie Club Presents Wednesday Night WAL: Young Justice Season 1-4

Oh man, I’m sorry. I love this twist. I have so much fun with the mystery side.

1 Like

:frowning:

U r really going to hate the rest of this season then. I’m sorry. Just power through and wait till season 3 to change story lines. :woman_shrugging:t3:

This episode is a little lighter.

1 Like

I feel really bad for Oliver in this.

I love that Jade got Red all cleaned up. Just like in the comics she always snaps him into place. :rofl:

1 Like

I feel like this is going to be a harder season for sure. Now this Roy scene is going to peeve me off as well.

1 Like

No one cares if you ever find him, said everyone watching this show.

1 Like

Yeah this season has 2 main stories

• double Agents with Kalder and Artemis
    -Blue Beetle and the mysterious lights partner

U should like the Blue Beetle story line. So u will like half the epsidoes. :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

I never realize that Lian was named after Artemis until I saw this episode.

1 Like

Awe, I have sympathy for Jamie. He definitely deserved to have a mentor in Ted.

Also woo hoo for Jade being true to sisterhood. Though this gonna mess up some stuff.

1 Like

Yeah, Jade is an interesting character in this show. She pops up as a main secondary character for them.

1 Like

What a bitter becky. Someone didn’t get enough hugs as a child.

1 Like

Roy is going to be a problem for the Team. :joy:

1 Like

WENDY!!! Goodness I love her always.

1 Like

They forgot to draw an engagement ring on her hand. :rofl:

1 Like

And just like that a character I didn’t think we would see, Captain Cold. Why?

1 Like

Episodes not over yet.

But I think they r trying to give us a lighter episode after the last one. And the next one is a bit heavier too, so they try to throw some lighter stuff here and there.

1 Like

Hey, we don’t know Raquel’s life :wink:Maybe she is poly or doesn’t believe in forced ceremonial pieces based on society standards :wink:

Poor Capt Cold though. He had bad timing.

1 Like

I liked the bridal shower scene though. It shows how much they have all grown up, and how as life moves on, they r still the heroes who will save the day.

1 Like

This is a lighter episode? We got Termimercy chasing after newly alive Roy and basically trying to dead him as well. Man, if this is it’s lighter fare this show gonna get twisted.

1 Like

She’s not trying to kill him, so yes? :woman_shrugging:t3:

It seems lighter to me, but maybe I’m wrong. I have read some really dark stuff, not to mention write it. So I would put this on the light scale. :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like