DC TV & Movie Club Presents Wednesday Night WAL: Young Justice Season 1-4

Thansk for having me!!

2 Likes

It’s was fun, sorry I was out so much! Hope to see u next week!

2 Likes

I very honestly went the whole day believing it was Wednesday today :facepalm_batman:
and those were two of the best episodes in this season. Turkey stuffing. Next week. There’s always next week. C y’all then. Enjoy.

3 Likes

I’m just going to stick this right here. :joy:

3 Likes

Number 1: we need to be more active. Get that 15.2 up to a 16 folks. It would be true poetry.
Number 2: #keepbingingyj

3 Likes

7 and 8 episode of season 2 tonight!!! We still pushing through the show! Hope to see some of you in just a few hours.

3 Likes

Sorry guys, but I don’t think I’ll make it again tonight. A friend’s younger brother is running away to New York and I’m needed as moral support. I know I keep saying this, but I will be back for next week. Tonight will be a trip for me and you guys, but I wouldn’t miss next week if World War 3 started. Rubber Bandit out :saluting_face:

3 Likes

Yes! So excited. Love episode 7!

2 Likes

That’s a tough place to be. I’ve been in those conversations before. Been in the search parties too. They can take a toll. Hang in there!

3 Likes

You will be missed, but it sounds like you are needed elsewhere. Sounds like you are being a good friend. That is by far more important. See you next week, @the_Rubber_Bandit!

3 Likes

Alright, taking time out from the future of episode 11 to start my WALing for tonight. I’m in episode 7 at the WB logo.

2 Likes

I have it pulled up as well. A few short minutes.

1 Like

I’m excited. We got some good episodes tonight, here and in Titans (I may have binged all the remaining episode of that this weekend. It got too good not to. :rofl:).

1 Like

It is 9 PM, hit the play button!!!

1 Like

Wally and I r both eating bagels. Though pretty sure his isn’t for dinner. :joy:

1 Like

WTF! If this ends up being true. What is even this show?

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Mal is so smart.

1 Like

:grin: I was waiting for your response to that! :joy:

1 Like

I saw @ALFRED.1943 pop up briefly, hope you are doing well tonight.

2 Likes

Does the leader not get to go on missions? I don’t understand that one. :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like