DC History Club & Harley’s Crew present 📺 BATMAN RETURNS 💥 MONDAY 12/13 @ 6pm PST/9pm EST

coughI want to see the “nurse” from Magog #1 (or was it #2? :thinking:).cough

Mmm, pardon me!

pulls out a tin of Sucrets and pops one in

You want, Razzz?

holds tin her way

3 Likes

:eyes: I don’t know who that is… maybe??

I will take a cough drop tho. :purple_heart:. Why not, lol?

5 Likes

See a PA, my two favorite doctors are PAs. One drank copious amounts of beer with me in a former life and gave me a shot for runaway poison ivy. The other is my doc now. She insisted on seeing me last year to make sure I wasn’t depressed (I wasn’t just really F’ing sad), she was worth 20 of the counselor I saw once. Love a good PA

4 Likes

Magog isn’t in digital yet, but in one of the first issues, there’s a lady dressed in black and red vinyl with a Red Cross logo on her outfit. She’s pretty good, yo. :ok_hand:t2:

resumes a Google for the above

4 Likes

:face_with_monocle: I shall! Thank you @msgtv. Glad to read this too. :purple_heart: better than the alternative.

Although…I’m not actually sick. No one worry - Vroom and I are just teasing each other about a certain Christmas Movie!! :bat: :christmas_tree: Mwahahahaha.

You let me know when it lands. :white_check_mark: I’ll check it out.

5 Likes

Fixed that for you Ace, and at no charge. :grin:

Hell, when I find the lady in question, I’ll send you a pic, as she’s worth it. :wink:

I have the issue, but I’m too lazy to go in my room and yoink (Yara Flor-style, booyah!) it out, right now.

4 Likes

I’ll wait.

No. Jkjk don’t do that. :purple_heart:

4 Likes

If I have to dig the ish itself out and snap a pic, I shall!

#manwithaplan

Later, though. Right now, I have toys and comics in front of me :hugs:, whilst figuratively movin’ to the groove of a rad tune.

2 Likes
3 Likes