DC History Club & Harley’s Crew present 📺 BATMAN RETURNS 💥 MONDAY 12/13 @ 6pm PST/9pm EST

I have trouble ranking them after Batman and The Dark Knight. This one’s probably #3.

5 Likes

Thanks everyone for joining us! :purple_heart: Have a great week. @chintzybeatnik @ArkhamKnight79 @TheRealDetectiveChimp @AlexanderKnox @TurokSonOfStone1950 anyone else I havent bid goodnight!

6 Likes

Thank you sooo much for doing this WAL Queen @Razzzcat Mighty @Mae and @msgtv! I’m very happy that we all got to watch this together and of course this includes @TheCosmicMoth @chintzybeatnik @AlexanderKnox @ArkhamKnight79 @TheRealDetectiveChimp @Reaganfan78 and @TurokSonOfStone1950. The two Burton B’Man films are so special to me and I’m super glad we got to share this one together. :hugs:'s and :purple_heart:'s to you all!

8 Likes

That is an amazing gif @Razzzcat! Very apropos and I love it! :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Thank you everyone. Had a interesting time watching this WAL

5 Likes

Same, I love the original, it will always be #1 for me!

3 Likes

:hugs:

4 Likes

Same.

4 Likes

Thanks for joining us @ArkhamKnight79. Have a good night.

6 Likes
5 Likes

This is my fourth the three above it are:

1. Dark Knight
  2. Batman Begins
  3. Batman Forever

Excluding animated movies, because Mask of the Phantasm would have zero competition.

7 Likes

Co-signed. :+1:

5 Likes

Good night everyone, and Merry Christmas!

6 Likes

Noooooo did I miss this :cry: :cry: hopefully I will be here for the next one

6 Likes

Oh noooo! I’m sorry we missed you @nickywood956.5924! Next time, hopefully. We have some other activities here :point_down: if you have a few min. (polls n things)
Happy Holidays! :hugs: :purple_heart: See ya soon!

Ps. I’m just gonna leave this here for @Vroom :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

You…you:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :wink:

I still say it isn’t. :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Thanks

3 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: I thought you’d appreciate that, @Vroom …Also: (ahem) Is too!:christmas_tree::purple_heart:

And you’re very welcome @nickywood956.5924! Take care.

Okay, bye.

6 Likes

I do appreciate it, Skip. Thank you. :+1:t2:

Also, clears throat is not! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :batman:

4 Likes

Definitely seems like we both have a cough today. :thinking: lol, Maybe we should see a doctor!

5 Likes