DC Headcanons

2 Likes

But… But… Jon and Jay are the best…

2 Likes

Yeah, sure, but also like, I’m willing to sacrifice their relationship for the ideal DC world I have in my head

1 Like

Never.

2 Likes

He’s going through a lot right now. Just give him time; he’ll pull through lol

2 Likes

i have recovered but I stand by my previous statements about jonjay/timber/timkon/all that crap

2 Likes

I think the batkids would sit down together to watch an episode of Drag Race ‘as a joke’ and then end up invested, watching all 15 seasons together
i don’t feel like putting the time or energy into assigning each of the batkids a favorite drag queen but Tim’s is Katya and I will accept no constructive critisism

4 Likes

Hal still wears this for fun around the watchtower.

4 Likes

Lol @bookwormfitzpatrick.91230 would love that.

3 Likes

Loooool I love this

3 Likes

this is 100% true.

4 Likes

2 Likes

This is literally my life. I’m like a toddler in everyone’s eyes accept it’s okay to put wine in my sippy cup, it makes me easier to be around :rofl:

3 Likes

I could imagine the Power Rangers having a big impact for Luke Fox when he was kid. He probably grew up favoring Billy the Blue Ranger who besides being a great fighter was also incredibly intelligent.

4 Likes

Power Rangers!!!

3 Likes

Dino Thunder!

3 Likes

I posted this over on the fancasting thread, but it fits here as well, since I’ve seen people post about alternate-Universe storylines they’ve made up here:
Somewhere in the multiverse, there’s a Universe where Buffy the Vampire Slayer was canceled after 2 seasons, and all of the starring actors, who were still in their late teens/early twenties, migrated to a sort of spiritual sequel about the Justice League in their late teens. Imagine, if you will…
Sarah Michelle Gellar as Kara-El/Clara Kent/Superwoman (in this Universe, Kal-El and Kara Zor-El are merged, because it makes it easier for me)
David Boreanaz as Bruce Wayne/Batman
Charisma Carpenter as Diana of Themyscira/Diana Prince/Wonder Woman (admit it, you were surprised how easily you pictured that)
Seth Green as Hal Jordan/Green Lantern (same)
Alyson Hannigan as Barry Allen (Google says it can be a girl’s name, and since the whole idea is made-up and dumb anyway, I’m going with it)/The Flash
Nicholas Brendon as Oliver Queen/Green Arrow (anyone who claims they didn’t hear Ollie’s dialogue in DCeased in Xander’s voice is lying)
And Anthony Stewart Head as Alfred Pennyworth (it’s been done before, and this is one case where I’m not messing with perfection)
Guest starring James Marsters as the Joker
Juliet Landau as Harley Quinn
And Armin Shimerman as Lex Luthor

4 Likes

In the DC universe when Meta Humans, Aliens, Monsters, Demons & Gods want to scare each other They Tell BATMAN STORIES!

I know Zatanna says in Justice League action, that demons tell batman stories to scare each other, and I remember reading some were online, don’t know if it’s true that Meta Humans tell Batman Stories to Scare each other, so in my head it has always been ALL superpowered beings tell Batman Stories to scare other Superpowered beings.

Great for some dumb reason I now feel like Superman started these rumors.

4 Likes

Ferdinand wrote an award-winning, all-vegetarian, “Wonder Woman Cookbook” under a pseudonym.

(Also, I HIGHLY recommend the real-life Wonder Woman Cookbook by Briana Volk. The recipes are awesome! :00_wonder_woman_gold: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/wonder-woman-briana-volk/1137456258)

3 Likes

Joker Stole the Gotham City Law Book from the GCPD Police station in order to use it has a check list, so he can say he broke every LAW in the book.

Joker knows every one that works or has worked at Arkham Asylum & their current Addresses.

Joker can’t die, because Satan doesn’t want him to steal his chair or take over the place.

6 Likes