DC Headcanons

C’mon people, let’s hear them. Random headcanons about the characters and comics of DC. It can be something small or big, just share 'em here.

10 Likes

One extremely random one I have is that I think Dick Grayson’s favorite movie is The Wedding Singer

11 Likes

All my sandwiches are bat shaped.

7 Likes

Batman is really into cars and classical music,

I also think of Batman as a catholic.

8 Likes

I read a novel once, were Superman called King Arthur’s Knights of the Round Table, The First Justice League in History. I just love the idea that Clark Kent is a Big fan of King Arthur and thinks of the Justice League has his own Knights of the Round Table.

Killer Croc’s idea of a BIG master plan is to just hit some one with a Rock!

Mr. Fox hates repairing & rebuilding a certain car every time a certain Clown escapes from Jail. - don’t remember were I got this random thing from.

8 Likes

Martian Manhunter’s Fernus was not a separate person but just his deepest private thoughts personified.

Revealing how he secretly hates the Justice League for treating him like a pet or a convenient help.

How J’onn seeks to live a more conventional life.

To desire someone in a passionate way.

And wanting to be in a world that is more peaceful and just. Even if through coercion or outright control.

The latter I argue is more likely because this is not just contained in the trial by fire story but shows up again in Bendis superman

5 Likes

bruce names all his dogs Ace because thats what his dog as a kid was called
clark thought he was brought by the stork to his parents for a really long time with how they always talked about him coming from the stars/sky

7 Likes

Oh, I’ve got plenty.

Jason Todd names all of his guns and weapons after famous literature characters. You can’t tell me he doesn’t carry Romeo and Juliet with him on the regular.

Batman listens to Prince… this one is fairly obvious if you’re familiar with the 89 movie (LadyBat @DC89, I think you can back me up here). Dick listens to ABBA, and that’s why Discowing existed. Funny enough, I also think Deathstroke does too, part of the “getting to know your enemy”, and now he actually likes it.

I like to think that every year on Tim’s birthday (July 19th) he magically turns 17. He gets his hopes up to turn 18, but no, it’s like the magic of the universe brainwashes everyone except him; so the fans, his friends, and other members of the Batfamily always believe that he’s turning 17, and when they throw him a party every year, it’s all a bunch of 17 decorations, including his candles. At this point… Tim just accepts this fate. The same happens to Stephanie too, but Tim is the only one who is aware of it.

This one isn’t a character one, but I do believe that there is a conspiracy theory group in Gotham that try to find out who Batman really is, but they can’t get a clear picture of Batman at all. Like, it could be a picture of Big Foot for all they know, they still might be convinced that it’s Batman.

That’s it for now, those are currently the ones I remember the most. I know, pretty epic.

9 Likes

I love that

6 Likes

Nightwing has a Filipino grandma

6 Likes

So the last comment I made to this post may had read the room wrong and posted something more serious. My Bad :laughing:, anyway if I would make a headcannon that is more irrelevant.

When it comes to Rom-coms I could see Wally West loving the hell out of them. Definitely his favorite movie will be the princess bride.

5 Likes

Absolutely! :+1:

I like to think this would be one of B’Man’s faves:

:batman: :purple_circle: :purple_square: :purple_circle: :crown: :umbrella: #PurpleReign

7 Likes

It’s one of my faves too :grin:

4 Likes

I also think of Superman as a Christian just not sure what denomination.

4 Likes

He is normally Lutheran.

6 Likes

Nightwing only truly wears a costume to show off his butt.

6 Likes

Quit staring at my son’s butt.

6 Likes

CharmingHappygoluckyAnemonecrab-max-1mb

7 Likes

Aww, you play with toys in my likeness. Great for you my adoring fanatic.

6 Likes

I see no lies here :smile:

4 Likes