DC Fan Art Club: Weekly Challenge #77 - The Bat and the Cat! February 5 - 12, 2022

Thanks @ImpulseMaxMercury and @MichaelLakeArt. Much appreciated!

6 Likes

I love it!!! :00_batman_1986: :00_batman_1989: :00_batman_1992: :00_batgirl_cass_cain:

5 Likes

Awesome! Your style reminds me of Jock a little bit. Keep it up!

5 Likes

Being compared to Jock?? Thanks for the kind words!

6 Likes

I adore Gotham. Just haven’t finished it yet due to lazyness.

5 Likes

I finished my Bats and Cats drawing! I hope you all enjoy it!

15 Likes

Back at it again with the white out! Nice job!

4 Likes

Thank you. Seems like Cats don’t like water or whiteout rain. :crazy_face:

7 Likes

Wow, this looks great! The detail on the figures is fantastic and Catwoman’s expression is just priceless.

You’ve got all bases covered on this one!

5 Likes

Thank you for the kindness. Been so busy and not having time to draw. This one just poured out and drew itself.

4 Likes

I enjoyed Jim Gordon more than Bruce Wayne in that show.
Riddler was fantastic, Penguin was certainly unique but always entertaining and whenever Joker showed up (did they ever actually call him Joker) those were great episodes.

When I played Jedi Fallen Order, it didn’t click right away that the main character was played (motion-captured?) by the same actor who was Joker in Gotham. I kept waiting for a maniacal laugh at some point!

6 Likes

Wow incredible! I love the use of the white space that’s so smart!

4 Likes

Thank you so much! I almost didn’t do it, but my sense of balance couldn’t take it.

4 Likes

We’re working on ramping up Q&As this year, so I’ll be sure to suggest this to the team. I’ve never really considered running Q&As for a career perspective, but it’s a cool idea!

10 Likes

All of these photos are amazing!

4 Likes

“Everybody RUN, the Administrator is here” XD.

But in all seriousness, is the Q&A going to just be like a day where we ask questions, or are they going to already be answered through a page of Q & As?

5 Likes

:raised_hands: Yes! I loved them! They were really awesome because each guest seemed to really take the time to answer questions thoughtfully and fully. It was a very nice part of the community aspect

7 Likes

Traditionally, we’ll likely give you a couple of days to add questions to a thread and the Q&A guest will then answer questions that were asked in the thread during a set time. This ensures people have time to ask questions and gives us a chance to curate/moderate the questions to keep things running smoothly.

In the future though, the prospect of an online careers day isn’t 100% impossible!

9 Likes

I did my best, but I instead tried to focus in on the actual love through symbolism and stuff… Fancy, I know.

I don’t really like drawing humans I guess…

15 Likes

:eyes::hushed:

5 Likes