DC Fan Art Club: Weekly Challenge #77 - The Bat and the Cat! February 5 - 12, 2022

Cute! The little bat is adorable. The cat too :white_heart:

6 Likes

Unique take on this. Awesome!

7 Likes

This is really cool! I’m planning a Superpets week at the end of February and looks like you’ll fit right in!

7 Likes

Size is all wrong and i forgot how much i hate hands :laughing:

11 Likes

We’ve all seen this one

But here’s a new spin on things I guess

13 Likes

Nice neon sign effect!

6 Likes

Of course, taken with a grain of salt. But I admit that when I read this I giggled like a school girl and I might have hopped up and down a little. Suffice to say, it is an exciting possibility. :star_struck::exploding_head:

4 Likes

Love the fresh artist style and take on the challenge. Nicely done.

4 Likes

I think the hands look really good! Nicely done!

5 Likes

Very cool neon effect! Very cool indeed.

5 Likes

Been keeping myself busy with this piece off and on till next challenge. It’s a New 52/Death of the Family Joker portrait, modeled after Greg Capullo’s pencils (though I took the liberty of changing the angle).

10 Likes

Very Tim Sale-ish nice work.

4 Likes

Thanks!

4 Likes

This is great work! Love the use of negative space and having his cape act like edges of the panel but curved is amazing. I also am a big fan of capturing the rainfall and the two characters feel cozy.

5 Likes

Gordon was great in the show but they really did well with Riddler and Penguin with the casting. Of course after the start I kept watching to see how over the top they would go. Cut off a hand sure. Every episode tried to top the other

6 Likes

The colors for this was amazing! I usually draw people and animals are challenging to me. I recently drew Krypto and have been branching out. You really nailed it

6 Likes

I like the facial expressions and I can hear the bonk! Who is smashing them together? I agree hands are tough, I’ve been continuing to work on it. All it takes is practice and different gestures. I recently did entwined hands for fire and Ice which was tricky

6 Likes

Love the neon look to it! Very cool and the colors pop!

6 Likes

Very creepy! I agree it has that Tim Sale look and I like the little bit of white and he comes out of the shadows.

5 Likes

Thanks! As time goes on, I find my natural art style coming through negative space a lot more as opposed to traditional art.

6 Likes