DC Fan Art Club: Weekly Challenge #1

@AnonymousHQ Most excellent, thanks!

So how’d you like the painting app?

2 Likes

Pouty Z sort of and very cartoony. :superman_hv_4:

13 Likes

@stefanie.murr7 She is so CUTE! And I like the ponytail look! The pursed lips get your emotion across, but why the pout about the wabbit? Did he steal the act?

3 Likes

@CynicalPink for both these and the monthly challenges, may I pick one for my brother as well or should he just do the same one I’m doing or?

2 Likes

@chongoboy1014 You can definitely pick one for your bro! Just let me know what he wants to do :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Work will be crazy this week, so I whipped this up real quick today. Hope everyone likes it!

Cheers

15 Likes

@EasternShoreSpeedster :rofl: I wonder if that’s the excited baby shake that biff_pow did yesterday when he got his prompt. Also, “real quick”?! That is AMAZING.

Best of luck with your work week!

3 Likes

Lol :joy:

Thank you! Hopefully the week will fly by. Now I’ll be thinking about a layout for Carrie, for the monthly. Looking forward to that one!

2 Likes

Low whistle that is amazing!

3 Likes

Doesn’t Constatine always steal the show lol. I like the idea of him as a bunny from the bombshell series, although it looks like I forgot the trade mark tie :grimacing:

Thanks for the kind words! Looking forward to seeing everyone’s pieces this week.

8 Likes

@AnonymousHQ Lol I just realized we did the exact same pose.

10 Likes

I forgot eyebrows. I have now added eyebrows.

12 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d99

2 Likes

:game_die: 98

1 Like

Bahahaha! That’s sooo sick!

3 Likes

Sorry, Krypto. :disappointed_relieved: I know you’re a good doggo who wouldn’t go getting drunk. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :innocent:
Also, sorry superman. I didn’t want to get your dog drunk, but Kelex made me. :sweat_smile:

Let’s just say Krypto had some anise (which I’ve heard is like catnip for dogs :thinking: although I haven’t read into it much) … I don’t want to be responsible for getting animals drunk. Especially super animals. :sweat_smile:

16 Likes

@thelunarmouse Okay, morality of the issue aside, how freakin adorable is that drunk puppy?! You make me wanna give him belly rubs. :rofl: And you’re really good at drawing animals - wow

6 Likes

@thelunarmouse This is the best thing EVER! All the expressions are so different and unique (I also love how you included his cape under him)! Looks exactly like the crazy expressions my dog makes. Which makes sense since he is a crazy mutt and acts like he’s drunk all the time.

5 Likes

@Nightroia it’s like his disappearing mustache! And nice job with the expression. Even sans brows, the feeling comes across.

@stefanie.murr7 And that becomes all the better knowing where your inspiration came from. I now wanna read bombshells

4 Likes

@thelunarmouse
Love the expressions! So adorable!

2 Likes