DC Fan Art Club: Monthly Challenge, April 2020

@biff_pow Thanks!!! I thinking I needed a art challenge to get me going a again!

4 Likes

@CynicalPink hahah was that too morbid?

3 Likes

The contrasting colors and use of space :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

@Nightroia Love it! And all the detail you added for the audience adds great depth, and the attention to the color change in the spotlight beams works well too. Loved that ep too. Knew which one you were aiming for at first glance :+1:

4 Likes

@Nightroia
Wow, the spotlights turned out great.
Love the expression of terror. Nice attention to detail in the cover.

3 Likes

@biff_pow @CynicalPink @WonderWoman_85

Thank you guys! My blue pencil is literally half the size as all of the other ones, and I had a blister on my hand for a few days (I had to wait to upload this because I needed to flatten the page before taking a picture), but it turned out better than I thought it would.

4 Likes

@Nightroia is wounded, @J.ustc.olor365 is threatening death. Do I need to make y’all sign a waiver?

5 Likes

Just suffering for their art.
My hand was purple for a day after I painted the Toy Wonder background.
The purple watercolor stained my hand. Had two folks ask me how I bruised myself.

6 Likes

Did you tell them you should’ve seen the other guy?

6 Likes

My hand turned blue from coloring this, and at the time I was just like “Please don’t rub off on Robin.”

6 Likes

Superman the animated series: The Main Man parts 1 and 2…

13 Likes

Well this look amazing and awesome!

4 Likes

@Alias Offline stuff is more important. No worries at all. I’m sorry to hear you’re having a hard time. Let us know if we can do anything to help.

4 Likes

Nice! This is so fitting for the episode I could recognize what it was from right away :grin::ok_hand: And the texture u got on Lobo is really neat too

4 Likes

@jamarrwilson6.86103 Ahh, so nostalgic!! This came out wonderful. Especially love all the detail you put into Lobo and the hair on the both of them! Definitely get a sense of the power behind the two of them.

3 Likes

Thanx for the like!

4 Likes

someday i’ll try again, 'cause i like my concept!

13 Likes

I love it! considering everything here is done by hand, it looks amazing!!

3 Likes

I remember loving this episode growing up. The relationship between Lobo’s and Superman’s almost parent child relationship is great. It looks awesome!

3 Likes

It looks great! i unfortunately haven’t seen the doom patrol show, so I don’t understand the “donkey patrol” reference haha, but it looks awesome!

2 Likes