DC Fan Art Club: Monthly Challenge, April 2020

Dude this is so awesome I think I might go with episode of the flash, where flash fights savitar

5 Likes

Oooh this sounds like so much fun! I definitely want to do one for either Supergirl or DC Super Hero Girls, but I don’t know which episode of which would be best yet. Still, really fun challenge!

5 Likes

@Aegiey That’d be a great addition! I don’t think anyone’s mentioned using that series yet :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh shoot, are we claiming? If so, you get Doom Patrol, @CynicalPink! Sorry, I didn’t mean to steal it out from under you :laughing:

1 Like

No claiming, this time! Anyone can draw whatever they like

6 Likes

What a disappointing time to discover I can’t draw

6 Likes

I’m thinking of something from BVS, got a couple of ideas going for that…

4 Likes

Apologies for the absence lately. I’ve been working overtime at work and have had little to no energy to draw. This challenge sounds fun though!

5 Likes

I would just like to say that coloring spotlights is the worst.

6 Likes

@Aegiey Oooh DC superhero Girls, that would be really neat!

5 Likes

Oh yeah Justice League Dark here we come

6 Likes

OMG! I have too many ideas for this…and probably not enough free time.
:scream:

6 Likes

I have also learned I should use markers next time. I have destroyed my blue colored pencil.

5 Likes

I’ve been trying to think of something more obscure I don’t draw as much, think I might do an episode from Legion of Super Heros

5 Likes

This’ll be fun! And I already know which episode I’ll do…

4 Likes

I just finished Legion of Super heros. So I am going to have fun with this lol. Or die trying!!!

7 Likes

@J.ustc.olor365 Hey, welcome! Lookin forward to it! The fun and the art, that is. No dying’!

4 Likes

Welcome, and best of luck!

3 Likes

Welcome, @J.ustc.olor365! I’m glad you’re here!

4 Likes

Finally finished! This, of course, is from Young Justice, Season 1 Episode 24 “Performance”!

Spotlights suck (to draw I mean), as well as limited colored pencils, but I worked with what I had.

14 Likes