DC Fan Art Club: 'Meet the Artist' Challenge

I don’t mind at all!

1 Like

I know I’m like two months late, but here’s my MTA. I figured I’d do a quicker picture for it and really just try to have fun with it. I’m really excited to be a part of this community. (I hope my handwriting is readable for you guys)

8 Likes

@Voyager Sorry for the late welcome; I just saw this!

First, you’ve got nice handwriting. It’s stylish, not hard to read. Trust me. I work with people who write in what I’m pretty sure are hieroglyphs.

More importantly, really beautiful drawing of Jason! The shadowing is top-notch. You’re among good company, as we have several Damian-haters on board, haha. Hope you take part in our challenges or chat with the group! Very happy to have ya!

3 Likes

Thank you! I definitely plan on participating in some of the challenges. I’m looking forward to being a part of this community.

3 Likes

Welcome! I’m part of the dislike Damian club too.

2 Likes

He’s just such a little brat. I can’t stand him. :laughing:

3 Likes

@Voyager And sorry for the delay! You’ve been added to the main post!

3 Likes

Thanks!

3 Likes

I’m super late to this, but I had to create a self portrait for art class, so I thought I could follow these guidelines and get some schoolwork out of the way as well!!

I put all of my favorite characters in the piece, and yes my hair is like that in real life​:joy::joy: for dislikes, I don’t really like ummmm… I don’t dislike any characters. Umm I didn’t really enjoy the supergirl show. I use copic markers and copic multi liners. And I think I covered it all!! Thank you @CynicalPink for keeping this open!!

9 Likes

@loganmichaelphilips That’s phenomenal! Your marker work never fails to impress! I have no idea how you manage to blend so effortlessly, but it’s impressive every time. All envious of your mad hair height. :rofl: Hope you get an A+!

4 Likes

@loganmichaelphilips That is amazing! How long did that take to create! So much detail!

1 Like

@WonderWoman_85 It took me about 7 to 8 hours to make, but the majority was spent planing and mapping characters out

1 Like

Holy cow, you’re incredible! I love your shading. I hope you don’t mind if I take some notes. :laughing:

1 Like

Fantastic work. Love all the characters but that bane looks amazing. Also kite man F38EB957-FDB3-4D4F-8616-B48BF70202CA

2 Likes

This is great! I love Batman’s expression!

1 Like

So I am Zomaster and New here. I been looking at all the artist work here and they are very talented. So I don’t draw. I did find an artist who did a drawing of my favorite character Harley Quinn @Acuna13. Can’t wait to see more of his work and all the other talented artists. :+1::+1::+1::clap::clap::clap::clap::blush::grin:

3 Likes

Did I miss the challenge @CynicalPink?

1 Like

Welcome again, @Zomaster! Who else do you like besides Harley? :wink:

@TheRealDetectiveChimp This thread/challenge never closes :+1:

2 Likes

Out of everyones this one is my favorite concept. I would rather watch beebos of tommorrow than legends of tommorrow

1 Like

@CynicalPink I like Green Arrow, Flash and Swamp Thing if you can’t tell bye my jumping the gun on season to. I will make a promise that there will be a season 3 off Swamp Thing. I need help please. How can I start a Harley Quinn fan club ?

1 Like