DC Fan Art Club: 'Meet the Artist' Challenge

7 Likes

@TheRealDetectiveChimp if you read the information it [quote=“CynicalPink, post:1, topic:661755”]
Welcome to first event of the new DCU Fan Art Club! Whether you’re a frequent citizen of the Fan Creations section or the new kid in town, this week’s challenge is your chance to break the ice and get to know your fellow club members.
[/quote]

So I am new, nice to meet you

1 Like

I am not actually new here, I just saw it and thought it was cool

2 Likes

I think it very good because now you are the third person I met here. So cool :+1::blush:

1 Like

Hay I forgot on other character and that is Richard Grayson of the young Titans other show I like. See you really have me using the Old Noggin :+1::blush::grin:

2 Likes

Haha, glad to get you thinking!

As for starting a club, you can’t right now. :frowning: Sorry.

At different times of the year, the moderators will accept applications for new clubs. There’s no date for when applications will reopen, but you can keep an eye on Watchtower - DC Universe for announcements.

Basically, you’ll have to fill out a short form describing your club. They’ll ask for examples of what kind of activities you’ll hold, etc. There used to be a Harley Club, I think, but it’s closed… not sure what happened there.

You can try mailing the moderators. Maybe they can change ownership and give it to you?

2 Likes

@TheRealDetectiveChimp I love how Bruce accessories even his phone with his emblem. And judging by that think bubble and the pure joy in his expression (I’m positive that’s his version of joy), he’s looking at the fanart people are posting of him on DCU.

1 Like

I found it in one of the site. Would you know what moderators to ask

Are you on a desktop or tablet by any chance? It’s best to use the form they provide:

https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/ If you go to this page, in the bottom right corner, you’ll see a white button that’s for contacting them.

If you’re on your phone, I’d use direct message and just @ moderators. Whoever is available will help out. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes @CynicalPink I thank you so much for all the help and hopefully some day I can be very helpful to you

1 Like

Aww, thanks! You’re so nice! You joined our Fan Art club and are being an active member. :slight_smile: That’s helpful in itself

1 Like

dude super cute. Bats face is perfect with that matching phone emblem as well :muscle:

2 Likes

This a concept sketch of Etrigan and the Lantern Powers. I used color because they are also conceptual. I created this last year when John Diggle of Arrowverse was discussing the topic of John Stewart and this happened during the COVID shutdowns. Etrigan is a hero but, unlike Constantine, his tv appearance has yet to be introduced. I hope he gets introduced along with Doctor Fate in the upcoming Black Adam movie. I disliked the fact he wasn’t mentioned when the Parademons were attacking Gotham. I used Magic Poser, Text on Photo and sketchbook on my iPad. I consider myself a concept artist with no formal art training. I am more interested in the Corporate side of comic creation in order to provide a workable direction across a multi-human audience.

2 Likes