DC Daily Shoutout to members

You’re welcome, and Thankyou. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Super glad to see Mrs. Cobblepot getting the street cred she deserves!

2 Likes

:laughing:

Thanks so much for letting me know. That’s so awesome. This was certainly unexpected.

2 Likes

For DC Daily episode 317, @Awesome_Squid, @birt_pow , @superby1 your comment was mention on today episode. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Oh wow! Thank you!

2 Likes

That’s certainly a suspicious bunch, wonder what they were up to

3 Likes

Just saw the episode. I was so thrilled to see my comment on air. I’ll admit, I almost freaked out when the part about me having a crush on Ashley Scott came up but I loved her reaction. Also, having my comment read by Clarke was a thrill in itself because I’m a huge Shirewolves fan!

Thank you all for making my day and for doing the amazing work you do!

7 Likes

That was pretty awesome! I’m happy for you.:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

@MisfitMarvel they gave “Nerds of Prey” the respect it deserves! You’re a starrrrrr

6 Likes

Also I’m mortified to think anyone reads anything I say

5 Likes

But is a star, unrecognized in the shadows, still burning as brightly?

3 Likes

@Kelex fortune

2 Likes

:crystal_ball: Reply hazy, try again

1 Like

I asked him in pm and he said yes

3 Likes

For DC Daily episode 319 @TravisMorgan, @Cyclopean, @jgjusmc, @TaimurDar your comments was mention in today episode.:slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Huzzah!!!

4 Likes

@Reaganfan78 Cool! Thanks for the heads up.

3 Likes

Watched the Ashley Scott ep with comments from the crew. She was very cool, I’m even more glad she had a chance to be Huntress one last time.

3 Likes

That was awesome!! It’s me first submitted question. I just finished watching, thanks for the shoutout @Reaganfan7. I’m very appreciative the question was submitted​:four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

For DC Daily episode 320, First Congratulations to the top 10 finals for Uscripted, I wish you all the best. :slightly_smiling_face: Now for the shoutout from DC Daily, @DukeGaga311, @HubCityQuestion, @Gambiteer, @CrystixSun, your comments is mention in today episode. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes