DC Daily Shoutout to members

I was watching DC Daily and got an idea, I notice last week one member was mention on the show and didn’t know til later, so what is a great way to let them know? By using this thread and say for example
DC Daily episode 301, @cramzilla, @Vroom and @arkhamassassin you guys been mention in today episode.
DC Mods can you please pin this. I think it’ll be great to let others know if they’re mention on the show.:grinning:

15 Likes

I did see that my comment got read on the show earlier, so thank you @DCDaily for the shoutout!

6 Likes

Neat idea, especially since I have a tendency of letting DC Daily stack up a bit.

5 Likes

If you’re mention @Jay_Kay, I’ll be happy to let you know and Thankyou. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

For Today episode of DC Daily 302, @manifest your post was mention. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

oh man was i mentioned i still have to watch todays episode! thanks for letting me know Reaganfan78!

6 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face: You’re welcome.

1 Like

For DC Daily episode 303 @nu52 @arkhamassassin @TheLastGL, you guys been mention in today episode. :grinning:

7 Likes

For DC Daily episode 304, @Matt_Urish your comment was mention. I do apologize to you for being late with this since I had a busy Thanksgiving weekend.
They also showed some fans for uscripted, I can’t wait to see who will win and what kind of a show it will be. :grinning:

3 Likes

This thread is a great idea, @Reaganfan78! Keep it up :superman_hv_6:

5 Likes

:grinning:Thankyou @HubCityQuestion!

2 Likes

Awesome idea @Reaganfan78!

A reward for your thoughtfulness.

6 Likes

:grinning:Thankyou @Vroom!

2 Likes

For DC Daily episode 305, @markhb, your comment was mention. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

The one day I don’t watch the show same-day! Thanks!

3 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:Your welcome.

2 Likes

For DC Daily episodes 306, @AlexanderKnox, @Awesome_Squid, and @MovieAddict, and @msgtv your comment is mention in today episode. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I saw that this morning. I was more thrilled that they mentioned the late night watch along. Thanks for the heads up though…

4 Likes

Finally got that grant.

5 Likes

Thanks for letting me know

3 Likes