DC Daily Shoutout to members

Thanks for letting me know. Just watched it today, as I’ve had a busy weekend myself. Glad they used that last portion of the comment, instead of that snarky intro/recap I started with.

2 Likes

@AlexanderKnox I’m surprised you didn’t reference The Fugitive and say “What is this, a trenchcoat convention?”.

Enjoy that grant. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

For DC Daily episode 307, @JLWWSM, and @arkhamassassin your comment was mention in today episode! :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

@Reaganfan78

Thank you sooo much for letting me know. I’m stoked that DC Daily and the powers that be at DCU dropped in for dcubc!

4 Likes

For DC Daily episode 308 & 309, @JeepersItsTheJamags your comment is mention for infinite crisis, plus in this episode @clarkewolfe read the comments during the Titans season finale watch along. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

For DC Daily episode 310, @TornadoSoup, @xInsanityx15, @Matt_Urish @AT3chnicality.4531, @ralphsix, and @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell, @iJest, and @ChelseatheJokerFan75 your comments were mention. And also a Big Thankyou to the men and women who are serving in Marine corps, hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! :grinning:

9 Likes

Oh, this is awesome! I didn’t know you were doing this, @Reaganfan78 thank you very much! I would have never seen it otherwise. :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:

3 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face: Your welcome @iJest!

2 Likes

Agreed, very nice of Reagan to take the time to do this…

3 Likes

For DC Daily episode 312, @MisfitMarvel, @awesome_squid, @AntLeon and @MovieAddict your comment was mention in today episode.:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Cool, haven’t watched today yet. Also behind on Black Lightning. But I’m up in Crisis…

1 Like

the only thing i am behind on is DC Daily

2 Likes

Well, who said what, old bean?

2 Likes

:grinning: Hey @MisfitMarvel I remember you use to call yourself MisfitH, so Clarke Wolfe mention your old username and read your comment about Birds of Prey. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am Misfit anything I want!

:grin:

2 Likes

Someone had to speak for the murdered frogs!

2 Likes

For DC Daily episode 314, @arkhamassassin your comment was mention in today episode. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

That’s 3 times in a row that my comment’s been mentioned for a Tales from the Dark Multiverse review. Does this mean I can be part of an official Dark Multiverse book club? No pressure, @DCDaily

3 Likes

For DC Daily episode 315, @scruffyfletcher.84342, @E-Dot, @Jay_Kay, @khristian012, @nu52 and @GoGoJames your comments was mention in today episode! :grinning:

6 Likes

What?! No way!!! :star_struck: thanks so much for notifying me! I’m definitely gonna watch!!! You’re awesome :grin:

2 Likes