DC Daily Shoutout to members

DC Daily is back! Time for a shoutout to members, from Episode 323 @shelbygillroy.90873, @HubCityQuestion, and @DukeGaga311 your comments was mention in today episode! :grinning:

2 Likes

Congrats to all. I‘m trying relentlessly to get one of mine on there. However, I’m living vicariously thru u in the meantime. Great accomplishments to all who have succeeded. I’ve found it’s not an easy thing to do. So nothing but respect for those who got it done. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

For DC Daily episodes 325 & 326, @KeyFamily, @Son.of.Robin, @TaimurDar, @AlexanderKnox and @Reaganfan78 your comment was mention in today episodes!
(:grinning:I’m so thrill to have my comment mention at the end! Thankyou so much @DCDaily!)

6 Likes

Wow, that’s awesome! Thank you for the heads up, @Reaganfan78. Congratulations to yourself and @Son.of.Robin, @TaimurDar, and @AlexanderKnox for the shoutouts!

Thank you @DCDaily for this fun, fact-filled episode. It was so exciting to see our comments mentioned on air and hear your discussion on the Batman: The Animated Series!

5 Likes

I appreciate that they had to explain my comment. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Impressed that Amy Dallen pretty much pronounced my name correctly!

4 Likes

For DC Daily episode 327, @Behemoth.Ravenlord, @Batman0803, your comment was mention in today episode. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Um… Which comment?

3 Likes

That’s cool! Thanks to DC Daily for that!

3 Likes

Did you see they are rewatching Static Shock? You might want to try to get your comment added on there.

3 Likes

@ralphsix, thanks for the chuckle!

2 Likes

While there’s no Shout out, I wanted to say Congratulation again to the top 10 finalists for DC Uscripted. So far after hearing some ideas from the first five, I really like some of it. I’m looking forward to hear the rest tomorrow. :slightly_smiling_face: Best of luck to all 10.

1 Like

:grinning:Congratulation to the 3 finalist for DC Uscripted, I’m rooting for Arkham Escape, I think that sound like a fun game to watch.

4 Likes

He had the best reaction to getting chosen for sure. Regardless, I’d watch about any of the shows pitched and hate only one gets to go to series…

2 Likes

On the shows, I hate to say it. The one show about Superhumans was already done by Stan Lee & it was called Superhumans. It was the exact same premise. I know about the free divers he was talking about. It was on HBO real sports. They have contests for deepest free dive every year & they were showing how those people have done it for a living for years. So they went there just to see & the 1st guy they had try broke the world record by almost double. They just live in such a remote place & obviously don’t have the money to travel & enter a contest or they would shatter the current record holders. I was kinda waiting for the judges to say that but they must not have known.

2 Likes

Seems like the show would sponsor them for the filming rights…

1 Like

For DC Daily episode 330, @ChelseatheJokerFan75 your comment was mention in today episode! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

For DC Daily episode 333, @BigGLfan, @moro, your comments was mention in today episode. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

:man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing:

Gotta share this with the kids when I get home tonight. The part of my comment they decided to use got cut off before the sentence completed, but all is good. I have been blessed by the DC Daily team and that in itself feels very good. Thank you DCU :slightly_smiling_face:.

5 Likes

Man! I took a pic of my tv screen and sent it to my family! I was pretty stoked!

4 Likes