DC Collectible News

evidently someone found an early online listing for a Multiverse CW Flash figure

2 Likes

mafex nightwing

4 Likes

Lovin’ the McFarlane Starro CTB wave, especially since it’s based on Crime Syndicate, which was my fav mini of last year.

I’m guessing the other three figures are:

• Superwoman (the dress in the silhouette is a giveaway)
• Emerald Knight
• Alexander Luthor (his design in CS was very toyetic)

Starro is an inspired CTB choice, given how few figures he’s had.

Also digging the Batman of ZEA, as I never bought Mattel’s take on him.

@biff_pow The Multiverse CW Flash is rumored to be of him in his current suit.

I hope Flash is the start of more Arrowverse and CW figures, as I’d love some from Superman & Lois, Naomi and that little-known show called Smallville (anyone heard of that one?), which last had figures about 15 years ago, or so.

4 Likes

Beast Kingdom 1989 batman & joker up for preorder on amazon

images still look like preproduction renders to me (batman’s exposed face looks heavily photoshopped)

3 Likes

McFarlane The Batman statue. Looks like it’s made of plastic, similar to what Diamond Select used to do with their DC Gallery line. 12” Batman statue for $42? Think I’m sold on this one.

Now if only they can give us a Hoechlin Superman in that style…

7 Likes

5 Likes

We need this from mafex:

A 19070s/80s era themed BG from them would. be. FANTASTIC.

:00_batgirl1: :0_batgirl: :birds_of_prey_club_oracle: :00_birds_of_prey:

5 Likes

i’d love a bronze age series!

2 Likes

YES. Mafex is such a quality manufacturer and I’m very sure that they’d absolutely kill it with a bronze age line. :+1:

990ceaa970d5d1121009e4f6163fc17e

3 Likes

i’m really surprised there haven’t been any (mass market) Super Powers throwback collectibles. the pegs are bursting with exact replicas of every other toy i had as a kid!

4 Likes

Agreed.

3 Likes

There’s been rumors of Hasbro doing something for the 40th anniversary of Super Powers in 2024, but at this point, nothing concrete has surfaced.

3 Likes

New Hot Wheels:

Jim Lee assortment, $5.99 each

They’re showing up at Target and Walmart.

Target exclusive Bat-vehicle assortment, $2.19 each

I haven’t found any of the Jim Lee assortment yet, but I’ve found the Target exclusive assortment.

Minus the AW Batmobile because, just like in last year’s Walmart exclusive wave, its the one that seemingly goes before the others (and is likely one per case).

4 Likes

Batman and Lt. Gordon set from Spin Master (reportedly a Walmart exclusive, ala the Selina and Batman box set; pic is from ToyArk).

Gordon may look off-model in skin tone, but that’s reportedly due to the lighting used in the picture and not how the figure actually looks.

This marks the very first time that a Gordon figure of any kind has been in a movie-based line aimed at kids and collectors (his previous movie figure was as a Walmart exclusive in The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters line by Mattel), and its his first 4-inch scale figure since the one in Mattel’s Infinite Heroes line, which was released in 2008 and comic-based.

Also, a Gold Label McFarlane-designed Wonder Woman is coming (paging @Angel212 in case you’re interested). I found this image on ToyArk:

Speaking of Gold Label, a comparison of Hazmat Suit Batman and his GL counterpart (also from ToyArk):

I passed on Hazmat Suit Batman before, but now I’m kind of seeing him as McFarlane’s take on Kenner-flavored Batmen that were of a similar nature (although, Hazmat Suit Batman is accurate to his source material), so I’ll probably get him at some point in the future.

5 Likes

LEGO Jim Lee Batman mosaics. The fine print is that one box makes one of the designs so if you wanted each design you would need multiple kits. At $120 each.
March 1 but up for preorder.

6 Likes

:star_struck:

Thank Rao for window shopping.

2 Likes

Given your self described tendency to drool I would like to express my sympathy for the window washers

3 Likes

I keep it clean, I keep it clean. :wink:

Its not like I’m this guy, or anything:

3 Likes

Went to Target & Walmart today. They had more stuff than usual. One of them was that Hazmat suit Batman. Didn’t quite like it in hand.

Also saw Clown Joker. Very nice… almost picked him up, but couldn’t picture where I’d put him. Maybe next to Rebirth Joker? Very similar figures.

Picked up Dr. Fate though. Nice addition to the lineup. Just gonna pretend he’s not based on the video game.

Nice to see the more classic color scheme. I want this, but when I see “Gold Label” I cringe. I hate how they’ve been rolling the exclusives out. Never in stores, and almost always straight to scalpers.

5 Likes

I have been so close to getting him, but I always put him back on the peg.

Of the Three Jokers Jokers, The Clown is the one I would likely buy, as visually-speaking, he’s the most interesting to me. The other two are cool, but they’re essentially purple-suited Jokers, and I’ve already got a few of those from McFarlane, let alone other companies.

Nice!

You know, given how we have a few STAS figures in the Multiverse line, a STAS iteration of Dr. Fate would be great, magical, even.

I’m hoping that McFarlane will continue to offer Gold Label items in their store, as they did with the Unmasked Red Hood and Suit of Sorrows Azrael, so as to extend their availability.

I doubt Year Two Batman will see a release like that, but the McWonder Woman should, one would think.

3 Likes