DC Collectible News

In the previous iteration of this community, I was creating separate posts (topics) every time I catch news of a noteworthy collectible involving DC. For 2.0, I’m gonna go with a single thread. Everything in one place. See a new or upcoming piece you really like? Please post it here, with pics and/or links if possible. Let’s keep the community aware of all the awesomeness coming our way :slightly_smiling_face:.

31 Likes

Ok for my first one, I’m gonna be very predictable. Suuuupes! Prime 1 recently announced this 1/3 scale statue based on The Dark Knight Returns. The large scuplted S, the multiple head sculpts (one smiling) , the texture on the costume…me wants! It’s very expensive at $1000, and needs quite a bit of room to display. I will look at this one from afar and admire it wholeheartedly. October 2020 release.

Toyark link:

21 Likes

Love this thread @moro! You’re my collectibles broker! And that supes is sick, i bet the price is sicker lol

8 Likes

Thanks @LEXC0RP. Happy to be of service!

6 Likes

Some of #GeekLair home of the #Angrygeeks

15 Likes

@Angrygeeks.show1 what brand is that grodd?

4 Likes

What an awesome thread! :smiley: I can’t wait to see your collections grow.

4 Likes

Somebody please tag me if DC ever decides to put out Question merch.

10 Likes

i got ya bud!

4 Likes

Ha! Its a entire room #Angrygeeks #GeekLair

1 Like

There is a DC CLASSIC figure

1 Like

@LEXC0RP it is a ARTFX

2 Likes

Ah okay it looks just like my lex statue. Does grodd have magnetic feet?

3 Likes

Yes sir

1 Like

Yea i had a feeling. I love that brand.

3 Likes

7 Likes

I found these Eaglemoss figurines in Paris. I wanted to get a dozen more. Metal bases and figures. (Greg Arrow and WW were bought in the states).

13 Likes

Speaking of Eaglemoss, seems like they’re releasing a line of Batman figurines called “Batman Decades”. Looks based on the 1940s, 50s, 60s and 70s are available for pre-order on Big Bad Toy Store. Here’s a link:

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Search?SearchText=Batman+decades

4 Likes

Here’s some pics of the Batman Decades Eaglemoss figurines.

9 Likes

Aaaand speaking of Batman…have you guys seen the Batman Damned Prime 1 1/3 scale statue? Another piece I wish I can add but can’t…but a stunning piece of eye-candy nonetheless. Pic and link to more pics and info below.

10 Likes