DC Collectible News

I like that Damian especially with his new costume. I think I actually like the version with the mask better though. The face features just look kinda weird on the unmasked one.

4 Likes

oh wow i see what you mean. he has kind of a popeye thing going with his chin-to-upper-lip ratio

4 Likes

Haha good comparison. Yea I like the idea of an unmasked version but the end result just looks off. I agree that just having an alternate head would be good instead of a completely different figure just to change one thing. But at least the bundle is really only $5 more to get two figures :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

Wow, that Damian looks great. I talked myself out of buying the other Damian that was out last year. I might have a hard time doing that with this one.

4 Likes

More McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse goes up for pre-order… man my wallet…

4 Likes

thigh articulation :eyes:

6 Likes

I’m diggin’ all of the upcoming Multiverse schtuff. Its, as Fraiser Crane once said, “Quite stylish.”

I haven’t read I Am Batman yet, but the figure is definitely increasing my interest in it.

DD Batman looks neat, and the more Future State figures, the better (especially if we can get a complete FS Justice League as time goes on).

I wonder how far we are from the reveal of the Atrocitus CTB wave, as that is one of my most anticipated Multiverse releases for '22 so far. I have crab mask Kyles from other companies, and I would absolutely love a McFarlane iteration as well (and an Ion variant? Sure, why not?).

3 Likes

this youtuber makes cool tutorials for super simple (but genius) McFarlane DC kitbashes

i’m super tempted to try his Bruce Wayne recipe. (i would be tempted to try his Clark but i don’t like the idea of junking a whole figure for just the arm, since i don’t do enough customizing to probably end up using the rest for anything else)

4 Likes

Wondering if I can kitbash together a snazzy Rae Rae figure. Some of the generic figures made for customization I see on eBay look they might work as well. Hmm. :thinking: :00_teen_titans: :0_raven:

2212550-ravenoyl

7 Likes

it seems like it should be relatively easy, given that there’s not really any sculpted detail. might be fun to design, too, since there’s not really one iconic concept of her appearance.

4 Likes

Agreed. I really need a spiffy six inch modern era Rae Rae figure, so going this route might just be the ticket. :+1:

@TheTerrificToyman crafted a fantastic Raven figure. It’s over in his custom figures thread. :+1:

6 Likes

6 Likes

:star_struck: :purple_heart: :+1:

5 Likes

turned out great!

3 Likes

Still one of my favs that you’ve done. :smiley:

Turtle Power! :nerd_face: :boom:

4 Likes

6 Likes

not sure about the teen anime dreamboat headsculpt, but this is a wave i can get into!

5 Likes

Kinda wanna get ‘em just to get Starro. He’d be the first collect to build I actually want in this line :thinking:

4 Likes

batman of whatever the hell too

3 Likes

Looks like Tweeterhead will be distributed exclusively by Sideshow going forward, and the debut reveal is this beauty of a Wonder Woman statue.

Wish that outfit would make a return.

5 Likes