DC Collectible News

Oh due to some personal stuff we have been quite but
We are back

8 Likes

DC Gallery Wonder Woman and Batman & Catwoman Vinimates (based on Batman Returns), from DST, set are supposedly in comic book stores “this week” according to toyark.

Amazing Yamaguchi Revoltech Wonder Woman up for pre-order.

This amazing Superman For Tomorrow statue based Jim Lee’s cover of Superman #205 up for pre-order (Jan 2021 release)

Some cool Batman 80th anniversary statues announced by Icon Heroes

Grail 1/3 scale statue by Prime Studio up for pre-order.

5 Likes

A bunch of pieces @Vroom & I already mentioned during SDCC 2019 are up for pre-order. DC Essentials DCeased figures, Alex Ross Designer Series Batman statue, Frank Cho Cover Girls Harley, Jim Lee Batman Black & White are among the highlights.

3 Likes

Didn’t see them posted here, so here are the latest DC Collectibles solicitations… New statues, Essentials, etc…

2 Likes

Huh, from your link looks like the DCU Justice League figures are going non-exclusive. Guess prices are going down on ebay :joy:

Greg arrow huh? Well at least you found some question merch for @HubCityQuestion.

That Eaglemoss Question is the pride of my Question statue collection!

…Because it’s the only Question statue.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I wonder if the Animated Green Lantern is going to look like 1st season (fade haircut no facial hair) or if he’s going to be the JLU version (shaved head with goatee) We did just get the former last year and from the solicits I’ve seen the comic shops are getting those in the August.

1 Like

It might be from the GL animated series! Or the whole list might be baloney :thinking:

My hope in the Justice League line becoming widely available in late 2020 is that DC Collectibles has decided to expand it, and they’re going to want Aquaman and the team to be available alongside new characters in the line, so that fans new to it can jump right in and easily get whoever they want at wherever they choose to buy them.

I’d love to see DCC tackle the white martians, Ultra-Humanite and The Shade.

1 Like

I just hope we don’t get a replay of that Holiday Hal fiasco

5 Likes

i forgot my own theory: that the “animated” figures are the jl: war etc dcau.

Holiday Hal…sigh…that was a fiasco, alright. A FUBAR fiasco too.

So…some of McFarlane’s DC figures have shown up in Walmart’s computers. Likely due next month, costing $19.87 each.

I’m pumped for 'em, especially the Superman Unchained battle armor Superman!

1 Like

Link to the goodies? Pretty please with a cherry on top!

1 Like

I don’t know what Vroom’s source is, but as far as I’ve seen it’s just a photo of a computer screen (so don’t get too excited!) DC and McFarlane Toys Partnering For New Collectibles in 2020 - Page 124 - The Fwoosh Forums later in that thread are some Gamestop screens with an expanded list, including Gold Eagle Armor Wonder Woman 84 Wonder Woman!

2 Likes

@biff_pow’s right, @moro. It’s a screenshot of a Walmart computer listing showing SKU/UPC numbers that’s floating around assorted sites and YouTube channels. The figures probably won’t be seen until they start hitting retail as part of post-Christmas resets.

The gold armor Wonder Woman is news to me, so thanks for the good word @biff_pow!

2 Likes

Mezco One:12 KGBeast http://thefwoosh.com/2019/12/mezco-one12-collective-dc-kgbeast-promo-images-and-info/

6 Likes

Finally, a character in the One:12 line that hasn’t been done several times over by other companies.

2 Likes

Wait I haven’t heard of this fiasco and I’m curious. What was the Holiday Hal fiasco?

2 Likes