DC Collectible News

Not sure which one is the confetti one, but this look is growing on me :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

The confetti (or whatever it is, if not that) jacket is in the first teaser.

I like the gold overalls too, and that seems to be the look for Harley that merchandisers are going for ATM. I wouldn’t be surprised if McFarlane’s follows that design too.

2 Likes

I need that darkseid omg

2 Likes

Pre-orders are up for the Mafex Hush Superman. Some pics and a link with additional info below.

4 Likes

I remember posting about the original version of this one in Community 1.0. Looks like Mezco is releasing a variant for the Supreme Knight Batman in a gray/blue color scheme with the oval Bat symbol. Can’t decide which I like more :thinking:.

Here is the original:

Link:

4 Likes

New Superman Bust from Sideshow

Injustice Doomsday from Storm Collectibles

Both available for pre-order from the usual suspects.

7 Likes

I need this more than the respect of my peers.

4 Likes

the word on the street is, the new mcfarlane dc figures are set for a january 17th release, 7" tall, and that the initial wave iiiiiis

DC Animated Batman
DC Animated Green Lantern
DC Animated Superman
DC Armoured Hellbat
DC Armoured Superman Unchained
DC Col Modern Batgirl
DC Col Modern Nightwing
DC Col Batman who Laughs
DC Comic Harley Quinn
DC Core Green Arrow
DC Modern Batman
DC Modern Superman
DC Movie Harley Quinn
DC Vehicles The Bat Raptor

but the street might be full of ■■■■

3 Likes

@biff_pow That’s a lot of figures for a single wave. If out on Jan 17th we should be getting some kind of announcement soon.

Interesting to see the DC Core branding again. Wonder if they’re gonna be doing PVC statues?

3 Likes

there’s debate over what “DC Col” means; it might turn out that some of these characters are statues!

1 Like

This has been the rumored list for a while, with some speculation that it may be two series of figures debuting at once. One series is said to feature a build-a-Batmobile (not scaled to the figures) concept, and early packaging concept designs seem to confirm this.

Green Arrow was said to be based on his CW iteration, so I wonder if “core” could be code for “CW”. The toy industry uses weird wording to obscure things for various reasons.

I dig the lineup, especially since we’re finally getting a Batman Who Laughs figure, along with the Hellbat (which Lois used to great effect). Hopefully a Rebirth Eradicator is on the way in a future assortment.

2 Likes

I hope the modern Superman is based on his current design. Classic suit with cuffs. If based on Ivan Reis art, even better!

2 Likes

I’d dig an Ivan Reis Superman too, @moro.

Back in the late 90’s and early 00’s, McFarlane produced figures in hard plastic cases known as “fish tanks”. An example from the Danger Girl line (based on the former Wildstorm comic of the same name) can be seen below:

I would love to see this product concept return for McFarlane’s DC lines. Just imagine a big 'ol Doomsday, Darkseid or Rogol Zaar inside one of these cases (most of the figures within them were in the 7" scale)!

Heck, a Legion of Super Heroes set with Lightning Lad, Cosmic Boy and Saturn Girl (along with a wearable pack-in Legion Flight Ring) would be cool too, as would a Trinity set.

5 Likes

Love that idea! Also would love a Doomsday and Rogol Zaar Superman villain combo pack! May convince me to Abandon my self imposed Trinity mandate :joy:

Speaking of Doomsday…and Ivan Reis…check out this new little 1/10 scale Doomsday statue from Iron Studios. Pretty sweet.

Toyark link:

5 Likes

That’s pretty slick, and comic accurate to boot.

3 Likes

I saw this on Toyark yesterday.

5 Likes

Cute super deformed Batmobiles! For $6!

Just two of them

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Search?HideSoldOut=true&PageSize=50&SortOrder=New&ProductType=315&Department=7399&Brand=2149

4 Likes

You beat me to it @biff_pow :slightly_smiling_face:. Was gonna post the same thing. Seems that there’s quite a few people here that enjoy collecting vehicles.

1 Like

That Batman Forever Batmobile looks pretty schway.

1 Like

4 Likes