DC Collectible News

I’ll check it out. It’d probably help getting some figs

5 Likes

Everything (except the Batmobile) is still available on McFarlane’s store.

https://mcfarlanetoysstore.com/movies-tv/the-flash-movie/?page=1

5 Likes

That thing is gonna be gone for a looong time

6 Likes

um, if anybody was waiting to get Grifter, Walmart has him for $5 lol

walmart collector con - Walmart.com

and the Batman/Hush 2 pack for under $20, and more!

5 Likes

Nice sale going on. I’m surprised Rebirth Batman is on sale

5 Likes

I’m game for most of that, especially Deadshot (hoping for his modern look), Sinestro (Dawn of DC maybe?), Lobo’s Hog and the Hush Batmobile.

They were. A B&W Catwoman is also in that group.

Here’s another Spin Master Flash item exclusive to Amazon:

Its $34.99, which is a solid price for 3 figures (Namek is exclusive) and the groovy Batwing.

I have the Batwing, Batman and Flash set in-hand. I’ll likely open it, then whenever I get the Amazon Batwing set, keep it boxed, save for Namek who I’ll display alongside the other 4-inch figures.

Speaking of Spin Master’s 4-inch Flash product, here’s a good on-card look at Dark Flash:

A good look at Flash in his regular suit:

No need to post his cardback, since its identical for all of the figures in the line.

8 Likes

listings are going up!

https://www.deepdiscount.com/tba/787926155228 Keaton

Batmobile (for $78? i don’t know if it’ll be adjusted or they’re gouging!)

https://www.deepdiscount.com/tba/787926155297

5 Likes

i also saw this tonight at Walmart (~$6)

the star of the set is easily the Batgirl car

cc @DC89

edit: apparently this one’s out there somewhere now, too

and i don’t know if anybody cares but Walmart currently has a free video game magazine that’s free with a DC cover/article, for FREE

and the game looks cute!

7 Likes

i was just looking and not all of their discounted Multiverse figures appear there. some others i’ve found

DCAU Flash DC Multiverse 7" Action Figure - The Flash Superman Animated Series, Children Ages 12+ - Walmart.com
Endless Winter Black Adam DC Multiverse Build-A Endless Winter Black Adam Action Figure 7" - Walmart.com
MAn Bat DC Multiverse Man-Bat Collector Megafig 9" - Walmart.com
Gold Label Wonder Woman DC Multiverse Wonder Woman by Todd McFarlane Action Figure Gold Label 7" - Walmart.com
Jonathan Kent McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Superman Jonathan Kent Future State Action Figure Set, 5 Pieces - Walmart.com
CW Flash McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse The Flash TV Show (Season 7) 7" Action Figure with Accessories - Walmart.com
DCU Cyborg DC Multiverse Cyborg Justice League Movie Action Figure 7" - Walmart.com
Clayface DC Multiverse Megafig Clayface Action Figure 8" - Walmart.com
Superboy Prime DC Multiverse 7" Action Figure, Superboy -Prime Infinite Crisis, Children Ages 12+ - Walmart.com
Golden Eagle Armor Wonder Woman McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse 7" Wonder Woman Gold Edition Deluxe Action Figure - Walmart.com
Endless Winter Aquaman DC Multiverse 7" Action Figure Endless Winter Aquaman, Children Ages 12+ - Walmart.com
Green Power Suit Lex DC Multiverse Lex Luthor in Power Suit Action Figure 7" - Walmart.com

6 Likes

Cool! :thumbs_up_batman:

5 Likes

I love those Hot Wheels cars! I already have the '66 Batmobile, but it would be cool to get the rest.

7 Likes

this one’s allegedly out now

when i look for it i just find a bunch of these!

6 Likes

Cool! I’ll have to check Dollar General and WalMart.

5 Likes

:hugs:'s all around! :smiley:

Just saw this^^^ on eBay a few nights back. Thx for reminding me Mr. @biff_pow. :smiley:

I just got this one! :smiley:
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :00_batgirl1:

9 Likes

looks at the 4 copies of the above that he has

No allegedly about it, its out and at Target and Walmart (among other places, I’m sure).

Walmart’s your best bet for the Batman Forever Batmobile.

In the last few weeks, I’ve seen multiples of it (from the C and D cases of basic vehicles) at every Walmart I frequent, while also having seen it at stores I don’t frequent too often.

Definitely do not pay eBay prices.

Regarding dollar stores, Dollar Tree carries current assortments of Hot Wheels. I found the Treasure Hunt edition of the BTAS Batmobile there a while back and I’ve seen more recent Bat-vehicles (including the BTAS Batplane) there as well.

8 Likes

I have had some luck with my local Dollar General. I got my The Batman Batmobile, Batman '89 Batwing, and Justice League Batmobile there.

8 Likes

Pics man, peeecs (especially of the Burton Batwing)! :nerd_face:

6 Likes

Newsworthy for the Adam West Batman fans that don’t have Targets in their area (and/or don’t use the Target site/app):

7 Likes

Well no wonder i can’t find one :laughing:

8 Likes

:smile: Blame Mattel for making them so cheap and easy to find.

#hatethegamenottheplayer

6 Likes