DC Collectible News

on the bright side, i don’t think there’ll be a shortage for long at all. from a cynical point of view this movie exists specifically to sell this stuff, so they’re not gonna get caught flat-footed :laughing:

i’m kind of looking forward to an old-fashioned toy hunt! more sentimental value comes with going outside among people than with clicking “add to cart” :laughing:

8 Likes

Even if I did go in-person, I still wouldn’t have found that figure or any other ones I was interested in. My local Targets, Walmart’s, and whoever else sells this kind of stuff doesn’t… have… jack. It’s a rarity to actually find something good when going to those stores

7 Likes

hopefully we’ll have better luck than usual since we know the day these are going to get unpacked and shelved! good luck! :crossed_fingers:

Screenshot_2023-03-16_13-57-54

looooool

her

psyched about Red X and Deadshot, though! i hope Sinestro has a black/blue duds variant

8 Likes

That’s actually a nice design. I would get that, again, if I could find it.

I hope the Deadshot is in his Rebirth design

7 Likes

Man I posted about these designs a few times a couple years ago, but can’t find my posts. I remember getting to this page in Dark Nights and thinking “I want these on a shelf!”

8 Likes

I’d want them on a shelf too. The Batman one I can imagine would be just a repaint of that recent Dark Metal figure, which I would probably prefer to get the repaint over the already released one. But if Todd ever did get these three out onto shelves, I hope he’d have them in a shiny, metallic sheen on the armor

7 Likes

SQUEEEEEE!!! (He said in a deep and manly voice). I have to say that even though there is no vanilla WW figure, Macfarlane has been very good for WW collecting. I have a wall of Dianas due to his efforts, and soon will have an invisible jet hanging from my ceiling (I hope).

Hot dogs or legs? You be the judge!

9 Likes

For those who can’t make them out :laughing:

Top left corner pic: Real legs
Bottom right corner: Real legs

Other two are real hot dogs lol

I do like the sculpt on WW’s legs though. She actually has definition on them instead of being completely smooth

9 Likes

Walmart’s collector’s event revealed three exclusive Arkham City black and white repaints

Batman Robot or human?

Ra’s al Ghul Robot or human?

Penguin Robot or human?

i don’t know why Walmart’s suddenly so interested in my species

8 Likes

These were out last year during Collector Con, weren’t they?

7 Likes

:laughing:

8 Likes

shrugpb

7 Likes

HMan

This is the craziest picture of Hawkman I’ve ever seen.

:smile: :wink:

10 Likes

Guess who just bought her very first current Keaton B-Man figure in over thirty years!

KeatonBMan

:00_batman_1989: :00_batman_1989: :00_batman_1989:

10 Likes

:batman_hv_3: I love this!

8 Likes

11710d2172497250112b5f9cf30c38c5

and i bet Batman is, too!

imhappy

7 Likes

Congrats! :grinning: :00_batman_1989:

I tried getting mine. It sold out everywhere :cry:

7 Likes

not everywhere!

5 Likes

Thank you :pray:

5 Likes

i’m also keeping an eye on https://www.deepdiscount.com/

they don’t have any listings up yet, but if they do get them, free shipping on orders over $25 (and i’ve used them a lot over many many years, since they were Deep Discount DVD!) great clearance deals, too

5 Likes