DC Collectible News

these have started going up for pre-order. i don’t remember if i knew about Infected Joker :laughing: i’m sure i don’t remember Scarecrow being all black like this

or Red Hood having flame powers

6 Likes

8 Likes

Potential Black Adam spoilers:

It looks like Intergang is in the movie, as evidenced by this:

Found that on eBay during a random search, along with these “new” releases from Heroes Unite, which should be showing up at Walmart:

5 Likes

I can also confirm that Walmart’s Keaton Batman costume is real. I stared at the logo on the package and briefly fell through a time warp to 1989 :exploding_head: no sign of a manchild-sized version yet

5 Likes

:smiley: :00_batman_1989: :00_batman_1989: :00_batman_1989:

7 Likes

for some reason, seeing Walmart use the word “Keaton” made it more real for me than ever. MICHAEL KEATON IS BATMAN AGAIN

imbatman

i also saw a (non-movie) Flash costume, and a rack of “everyday heroes” kids’ costumes near the registers, including Superman and Wonder Woman (but i only saw it from a distance).

6 Likes

:00_batman_1989: :00_batman_1989: :00_batman_1989:

8 Likes

Alfred, let’s go shopping”.

6 Likes

Just in time for Harley Quinn’s 30th Anniversary, Gamestop has the McFarlane Toys DC Direct Designer Series Red White and Black Harley Quinn 1:10 Scale Statue on sale for $79.99. That’s a savings of $20 off the regular price.

(McFarlane Toys DC Direct Designer Series Red White and Black Harley Quinn 1:10 Scale Statue)

5 Likes

Next up in Black Adam wares from the Multiverse line, this Target exclusive, which is said to already be hitting stores:

Part of me secretly hopes DJ is thinking “I hope BA does well-enough to where I can say goodbye to the F&F gig.”

Other photos:

NGL, the rear art kind of looks like Bruce Willis if he were to cosplay as Black Adam. I think artwork of Adam astride his throne would have been better, but “Dude sitting on a throne.” art typically doesn’t move product, so I get why McFarlane went with what they did.

The DPCI for this guy is 087-16-1132, and if one wants to order him online, you can do so here:

5 Likes

Funny you bring up Black Adam, because I’ve been working on a Black Adam poster for Talenthouse lol

5 Likes

Wunderbar! Good timing, indeed. :+1:t2:

SN: What is “Talenthouse”?

5 Likes

This is my first time actually working on designs for this network. It a site for artists to put themselves out there, and even do challenges for money. Hence, why I’m currently working on Black Adam

6 Likes

Interesting, and thank you for the share. I might look that into myself.

5 Likes

According to a YouTube toy news outlet I’m not overly fond of, the following Gold Label DC Multiverse figures are Target exclusives and have started to show up in-store:

• Deathstroke (Rebirth; from the Defiance arc)

• Kyle Rayner (classic/HJ&TGLC duds; paging @DC89)

• Endless Winter Wonder Woman (possibly slightly different paint apps from the original, and includes a shield and battle axe)

I haven’t seen them on Target’s site, in-person or on eBay yet, but based on the images I’ve seen on YouTube, they look good, especially Deathstroke and Kyle.

4 Likes

I won’t be looking in any WW figures direction until we get a classic design or at least Rebirth. Todd is doing this on purpose lol

5 Likes

Rumor has it that Super Powers series 3 should have something you’ll like.

Its a cost-effective repack, which allows him to pay for more expensive tooling for brand-new figures, so it is indeed on-purpose. :wink:

6 Likes

Didn’t know that. Nice

6 Likes

Action figure (and products relating to them) tooling is not cheap. In fact, it often costs hundreds of thousands of dollars per product, be it a figure, vehicle and/or otherwise. The more complex a product is, the higher its tooling costs will be.

If a re-purposed EW WW saves a few bones and allows Todd and his DC team to give us that Jessica Cruz and Simon Baz two-pack some of us have requested, I’m perfectly okay with the best figure of the Endless Winter wave getting a Gold Label repack.

I’m also perfectly okay with the new Kyle. He looked to be a repaint, and include newly-tooled accessories (construct chest armor and a sword different from his Atrocitus wave release).

The photo in the video I saw was somewhat grainy however, so it was hard to tell if he was or wasn’t a straight repaint.

5 Likes

A 7” scale vanilla Wonder Woman is indeed the biggest head scratcher of a holdout so far for McFarlane. I get making folks wait for it, but they’ve taken this to a different level. It’s been almost 3 years since they started, right?

Having said that, I’ve probably purchased more McFarlane this year than the previous two. They’ve done a good job diversifying their product lines and characters. In addition to Wonder Woman, still waiting on comic versions of:

• Black Canary
  • Hawkman
  • Hawkgirl
  • Firestorm
  • Cyborg
  • Plastic Man
  • Zatanna

That would make my extended Justice League somewhat complete in my eyes. I also want a complete Super family :slightly_smiling_face:.

7 Likes