DC Collectible News

More rumored McFarlane figures from toynewsi:

7" DC Multiverse

• Mcfarlane DC MULTIVERSE 7IN - CATWOMAN KNIGHTFALL
  • Mcfarlane DC MULTIVERSE 7IN - KON-EL SUPERBOY (Return Of Superman Version?)
  • Mcfarlane DC MULTIVERSE 7IN - ERADICATOR SHOCK WAVE GOLD LABEL (Return Of Superman Version?)
  • Mcfarlane DC MULTIVERSE 7IN - ARMORED BATMAN KINGDOM COME
  • Mcfarlane DC MULTIVERSE 7IN - GLADIATOR BATMAN DARK METAL
  • Mcfarlane DC MULTIVERSE 7IN - MISTER FREEZE
  • Mcfarlane DC MULTIVERSE 7IN - THE SIGNAL DUKE THOMAS
  • Mcfarlane DC MULTIVERSE 7IN - The Flash Jay Garrick
  • Mcfarlane DC MULTIVERSE 7IN - BATMAN DC VS VAMPIRES GOLD LABEL
  • Mcfarlane DC MULTIVERSE 7IN - THE JOKER INFINITE FRONTIER

5" DC Super Powers Retro (US Walmart Exclusives)

• Mcfarlane DC DIRECT - SUPER POWERS 5IN FIGURES WV3 - DEATHSTROKE JUDAS CONTRACT
  • Mcfarlane DC DIRECT - SUPER POWERS 5IN FIGURES WV3 - WONDER WOMAN DC REBIRTH
  • Mcfarlane DC DIRECT - SUPER POWERS 5IN FIGURES WV3 - NIGHTWING HUSH

7" DC Page Punchers With Comic

• Mcfarlane DC DIRECT 7" WITH COMIC THE FLASH WV2 CAPTAIN COLD VARIANT GOLD LABEL

66 Batman 6" (US Target Exclusives)

• Mcfarlane DC RETRO 6IN WV6 BATMAN 66 RADIOACTIVE BATMAN
  • Mcfarlane DC RETRO 6IN WV6 BATMAN 66 TWO-FACE (From recent comic book series)
  • McFarlane DC Retro 6IN WV5 Batman 66 Robin Black & White TV Variant
  • Mcfarlane DC RETRO 6IN WV6 BATMAN 66 KING TUT

Source:

8 Likes

New 3” Page Punchers

More pics here:

8 Likes

Must get all of these (even the teenager beater upper).

8 Likes

Finally!

10 Likes

Ooo- I forgot about this one. Gotta’ get it as well!

8 Likes

As a Super Powers fan, i’ll be getting the new wave (if I see it, still looking for BWL and Flash) Also depending on how they look I also will get Catwoman and Batman.

Page Punchers 3 in, I’ve stayed away from BUT I might have to get Thomas Wayne!

9 Likes

OMG. Is Terry Silver Deathstroke!? :exploding_head:

6 Likes

IKR? You know they’d be best buds if they knew each other.

6 Likes

Ya know. I’m starting to think we might get the whole Flashpoint series with these Page Punchers. We got issues #1 & #2. We may end up getting #3 with WW, #4 with Aquaman, and #5 with Thawne.

5 Likes

Well, He is always worth that kind of purchase. :wink:

Like the other Flash and Flash-related figures that have Speed Force effect pieces, they will be removable.

WANT, especially the Jim Balent Catwoman.

Mattel had her on-deck in their 6-inch Multiverse line (along with Impulse), but she never materialized.

Its been a few years since the last Balent/Knightfall Catwoman, so a new one is most definitely welcome.

WANT. Its been a long time since we had a collector-grade mass market Mr. Freeze (Spin Master’s 4-inch iteration was quite chill, though), so he’ll definitely be welcome.

The Signal has only had two figures so far, and they’re in the Imaginext line. It’ll be nice to get a “proper” figure of him.

…and of course, the more Jay, the merrier. :zap:

:drooling_face: Bring. Them. On. :drooling_face:

Also: I’mma snag two of Diana.

Yes! Harlan Ellison’s Two-Face lives! :partying_face:

WANT.

Its interesting to note that since waves 1 and 2 feature Flashpoint #s 1 and 2, will we see more characters from the book as it unfurls in the line?

I mean, I wouldn’t mind figures of Element Woman, Canterybury Cricket, Grifter, and/or battle armor Lois to accompany the remaining issues of Flashpoint…

Those are far likelier than my Flashpoint choices :joy:, but damn it, I wants me some figures of Element Woman (she only has 1), Canterbury Cricket and battle armor Lois, all the same! :smile: Plus, I’m always all-in for more Grifter toys.

Speaking of upcoming McFarlane releases, these will likely be pick-ups:

Easily the best 7-inch BWL (and only the fifth overall BWL from McFarlane, so he’s not quite to Wolverine in the '90s levels just yet :wink:). I like his design much more than either of the Multiverse iterations.

Not DC obvs, but…I have had a hankering for a classic/classic-ish Spawn as of late, so this will do, especially if he drops around the time the new Batman/Spawn book does.

Also, Shadow of Spawn will be an Adam West Batman-style “special guest-star” in whatever Multiverse display I end up putting him in.

Finally, the absolute best part of all of the latest reveals? No price increases.

When it comes to who gives collectors the best value, make mine McFarlane. :+1:t2:

6 Likes

will-smith-suspicious

i’d better check the wiki to be sure there aren’t any more stupid, ugly costumes before i get excited

7 Likes

I worried this may be the TV show The Flash Jay Garrick, but I don’t know if that has already been made. If not, either way I am excited if it looks correct since Jay is a favorite of mine. I still have his DC Universe Classics figure on my shelves.

7 Likes

HELMET SHINY

grabbyhands

i hadn’t thought about the CW Jay! i could go for that. Mattel made the season 2 CW Jay, which, if you’ve seen the show, turned out to be less than satisfying

7 Likes

As @biff_pow said, Mattel made “Jay” in their Multiverse line. He’s in the King Shark wave, which is one of the line’s best Collect and Connect figures (and the best KS of all time):

The real Arrowverse Jay has yet to get a figure, though.

Speaking of Jay, if one’s in the mood for a 4-inch version, there’s always his spiffy Infinite Heroes figure:

Original release:

Single-carded release:

You can also go the JLU route:

7 Likes

i just want to say i miss vacuum metalizing

header

vs

headers

i asked the guy who was in charge of DC Universe Classics if vacuum metalizing was more expensive than paint, and he said not really. that surprised me. bring it back!

7 Likes

I almost always side with Kenner (especially when it comes to Super Powers), but being that the DCUC Cyborg was a Four Horsemen sculpt, I’ll have to wave their flag in this case.

For any curious, that’s Scott Neitlich, who hosts the Spector Creative channel on YouTube.

He’s an interesting and fun dude. Unlike other YouTube toy historians, he more often than not gets his stuff right, especially DC, since he oversaw the brand at Mattel for many, many years.

6 Likes

Yay!

6 Likes

Booyah!

7 Likes

NGL, they do look pretty spiffy with the effect pieces on.

5 Likes

:star_struck:

8 Likes