DC Collectible News

Hot dog! :champagne:

Hopefully the first of many, as buying a whole wave is quite fun.

6 Likes

I mean, I want Darkest Knight, but I really don’t want another four Flash figures.

Regardless, it’s a really cool wave. Hope Flash fans support it.

7 Likes

When I read Death Metal, I thought “A Darkest Knight figure would be cool, but how would it be done?”.

Lo and behold, Todd and his DC crew figured 'er out!

tugs on his “Flash Fan Forever” t-shirt

You bet I’ll be supporting it. :nerd_face:

6 Likes

I think it’s a really good bet that these end up discounted

6 Likes

I mean, I consider myself a fan, but 4 figures at once… I usually reserve such purchases for you know who.

6 Likes

Since I am just starting back into the collecting side of action figures these are perfect for me. I adore Jay Garrick and adding some variety of flashes to my collection :heart_eyes: :two_hearts: I am here for it and will support it.

6 Likes

Almost got Death Note vibes from that BAF. Not really my thing, but still neat

5 Likes

You don’t think they’ll sell, huh?

Even if that’s the case, I don’t like accumulating plastic just to stow it away. I’m already doing that with the Starro BAF (which will be my first) and it feels kinda dumb, to be honest.

7 Likes

I definitely wanna get the Speed Metal wave of figures! Dunno when/if I’ll be able to get em though.

6 Likes

speechlesscloon

5 Likes

He did it again didn’t he? I’m kind of
impressed at this point.

5 Likes

This character is starting to remind me of back when Wolverine was basically it felt like in every Marvel book and there were so many toys of him out there.

8 Likes

And if i’m not mistaken, it’s an all-new sculpt! Which reminds me of a concern I’ve had.

If you notice, Marvel Legends are made using standardized body molds (called “bucks”). Possibly hundreds of characters were made with a body originally made for Bucky Captain America. Now they have a new standard buck, but they used “Bucky Cap” for years. It’s a cost-saving measure because making molds is really expensive.

ToyBiz was the company that started Marvel Legends, and unlike Hasbro, they produced unique sculpts for every character. Very little reuse. Where’s ToyBiz now? They went broke!

5 Likes

Ah, I remember the good ole’ days when I was in my early 40’s. Such wonderful memories…. :laughing: :older_man:

Nah, I don’t like math. You always sound like Tara Strong in my head, and are dressed like this:

In my head, I still feel 20. It’s just that my body keeps reminding me I am not when I run or lift. :grin:

The best part about being an adult: deciding you can buy all the things you wanted when you were younger and no one can stop you.

9 Likes

Agreed. He is the new Batman (which is ironic) for Todd. There is only 1 I want of BWL and thats Super Powers.

7 Likes

7 Likes

wait now i want them to announce more BMWL figures, this is fun

deathscene

6 Likes

Oof. There’s a TBMWL Funko Pop now too.

7 Likes

Aww. Thanks @SteveTrevor2.0! :purple_heart: :hugs:

dc-super-hero-girls-wonder-woman-600x314

8 Likes

This one I’m kinda’ cool with. I’m really digging the blue costume look for Wally, but those goofy little lightning bolt thingies on his head, elbows, and knees ruin it for me. If those can be taken off then I’ll def buy the figure.

7 Likes