DC and Webtoon Announce First Title – Batman: Wayne Family Adventures

Oh yeah, it is possible to do the activities for free coins for sure. Trying to simplify things for myself though. Waiting is hard, but I can do it. :sweat_smile:

I am assuming it will be 7 coins when it returns also - that seems to be the new status quo for new and returning series. I would start putting my coins toward Vixen because I love it so much already but…I’m gonna restrain myself.

2 Likes

I just started reading Vixen now that a few issues have already been released, and so far I’m enjoying it. I don’t know much about Vixen, so this is a nice change of pace, but it’s also light hearted, which I like.

3 Likes

I like Vixen, but her comic has also featured several other DC characters I like as well so far. That’s probably been my favorite thing about it. You never know who will show up next! :blush:

3 Likes

Vixen has been quite enjoyable! I like the ongoing storyline aspect - though I’d like some short arcs that develop Vixen’s relationships too.

3 Likes

Oh nice, I figured we were coming close to an end for the Wayne family adventures since we would be going on three DC webtoons running cocurrently.

Discovering we are getting a season 2 makes alot of sense given how popular this series has been. Makes me curious what plans they have with it going forward.

3 Likes

Zatanna and the Ripper has dropped! It’s pretty cool - I like the way they’ve set things up, and am excited to see how Zatanna’s character and world develops!

5 Likes

I just read the first three chapters and got upset when there wasn’t more. It set everything up so perfectly. This is such a cool idea.

I hope that cat hangs around. They are my new favorite character. Besides Zatanna, of course.

5 Likes

You took the words right out of my mouth. :heart_eyes_cat: Maybe Zatanna can give it a better name than “Meatpie,” geez. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Latest installment of Zatanna and the Ripper had some really great bits - especially the connection to Constantine by stealing his sandwich!

5 Likes

Hey @DC89, this is a great panel of your girl here :purple_heart:

8 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thx for posting this LadyBat. :hugs:

5 Likes

Some images from Red Hood Outlaws coming the 14th if I’m correct.

6 Likes

NICE. Can’t wait to read it! COMING SOON!

5 Likes

Artemis’ coffee cup is hilarious. :rofl:

Also, I believe this is coming out in the next couple of days or so.

3 Likes

Didn’t even notice the cup until now :laughing:

1 Like

ARE THESE COWBOY OUTLAWS!?

Did I finally get my cowboy Outlaws?! :star_struck: :cowboy_hat_face:

I really really hope so!

1 Like

Y’know, it’s not something I would have thought of at first, but now that I see it, with a name like “Outlaws,” how could they not? :rofl:

2 Likes

It could be that this is just a variant cover, but it’s close enough for me to be happy. I have been wanting Cowboy Jason for years now (along with Vampire Jason but we’re not gonna talk about that right now)

2 Likes

It’s up! I really like the first three episodes, though I can tell already this is gonna be controversial :wink:

5 Likes

Thank you for posting this!

But dang, that flashback scene with WW Artemis got me. Oof. But this looks like it will be a great series. I can’t wait for more!

4 Likes