Dawn of DC

Detective Comics offing Icky Eels had interesting set-up.

2 Likes

I’m thinking that we’re gonna see a Suicide Squad book launching out of Knight Terrors later this year. My weird baseless theory is that that’s the big surprising book that Waid would write because it doesn’t sound like him at all but it’d be a major title driving a lot of the ongoing DC plot.

2 Likes

The Knight Terrors are maybe whatever Amanda Waller is using to kill vigilantes. A Robin title will maybe be announced at the end of Batman vs Robin 5. Dc likes batman related titles so maybe will even get a Helena Bertinelli title again.

1 Like

Cool thanks what is knight terrors? Batman related crossover, right? And will the Cyborg series be essential to understand the Titans Comic? Not for school just want to know.

1 Like

Many titles are batman related so even batman events can involve other heroes. An example is lazarus planet which is a batman event that involves other heroes. Events that involve superman, batman, wonder woman, flash, green lantern, justice league, justice society, suicide squad, wildcats, stormwatch, authority, new gods, legion, can also involve other heroes.

1 Like

so far it was fun with Action comics 1050…poor jon :rofl:

2 Likes

2023 shazam 1 by Dan Mora

3 Likes

You can probably tell by my profile picture that Im eagerly awaiting this one

1 Like

I could not. I thought your pic was of a large piece of cheese.

1 Like

Its captain marvel with billy batson

1 Like

2023 green lantern 1 sinestro by xermanico

2023 green lantern 1 kilowog by xermanico

2 Likes

Is this real?

they are from twitter.

2023 green lantern 1 carol ferris by xermanico

2023 green lantern 1 jet by xermanico

2 Likes

Haven’t heard any news about what’s going on with Jace Batman.

Like Johnathan Kent is going to have another mini, Yara is staying as a supporting character in the Wonder-woman books, most likely Jo mullein will get the same treatment in the green lantern books.

Haven’t heard anything like that with Jace Fox and that’s concerning.

2 Likes

Based on promo art, maybe there will be a Jace Fox and Damian Wayne title.

2 Likes

It’s actually Tim Drake, but I won’t blame you there. I always imagine the best scenario is Tim Drake moves to New York to get away from Gotham to have a new start, and then he would also mentor Jace Fox on how to be Batman.

The only problem is that Dawn of DC already changed plans, so we don’t know if anything is happening.

1 Like

they wouldn’t put him in the art if they were not going to use him somewhere

2 Likes

You’re probably right. I’m only worried they might change the plan like they did with the Tamki Green Lantern series. That one got reworked with Jeremy Adam.

That’s why I’m wait and see if John Ridley will continue with Jace or someone else will do something with him.

1 Like

Looks like Xanthe is getting a title. A Jace Fox title maybe needs some boost from more popular characters like Damian Wayne, Tim Drake, Jason Todd, Helena Bertinelli, Barbara Gordon. In an alternate future, Barbara Gordon trained Tiff Fox to be 1 of the many batgirls.

2 Likes

2023 brave and bold 1 by jim cheung

2023 brave and bold 1 by simone di meo

2023 brave and bold 1 by frank cho

2023 brave and bold 1 by bryan hitch

2023 brave and bold 1 by nathan szerdy

4 Likes