📺CW App Watch-Along📺 CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS Part 2 of 5, BATWOMAN, Tuesday Dec 10th, 6pmPT/9pmET

:tv:CW App Watch-Along​:tv: CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS Part 2 of 5, BATWOMAN, Tuesday Dec 10th, 6pmPT/9pmET - Watch LIVE with the DC Universe Community!

IT’S HAPPENING!!!

Let’s continue to part 2 of this 5-part epic event.

:tv: WHAT: Crisis on Infinite Earths Part 2, BATWOMAN

:mantelpiece_clock: WHEN: Wednesday, December 11, 2019 2:00 AMWednesday, December 11, 2019 3:00 AM

:computer: HOW: It’s best experienced on two devices. Use one device to WATCH the show From the CW App or the CW website - be sure to push play precisely at our start time. Use a second device to COMMENT on this topic during the show.

:spiral_notepad: The timing of commercials may vary slightly by region. During the watch-along, let us know when you’re viewing commercials.

:rotating_light:Friendly Note: Please keep this a No-Spoiler Zone until the event - Thank you! :rotating_light:

What is happening by part 2!?! The suspense is killing me! Let’s find out together, right here! :earth_americas: :earth_africa: :earth_asia:

(Join for Part 3)

6 Likes

The Crisis continues! I’ll be logging out of all social media soon to avoid spoilers.

Episode 2, Batwoman, airs live on Monday, Dec. 9th, and is available on the CW App on Tuesday, Dec. 10th. We will be watching Part 2 on Tuesday!

As a

REMINDER :rotating_light:This a No-Spoiler Zone - Thank you! :rotating_light:

Please add your reactions and spoilers to a spoiler topic, such as @msgtv’s CW Crisis spoiler topic in the TV section so that first-time viewers can enjoy the show here. Thank you for your courtesy!

I hope to see you at this event! :blue_heart:

:earth_americas: :earth_asia: :earth_africa: :popcorn:

2 Likes

7 hours to go!

1 Like

Have you watch the episode last night @JLWWSM?

1 Like

I always like to watch before the watch along so I can enjoy the chat more…

2 Likes

I was disappointed by the last night episode, I better leave it there and not spoil a thing.

2 Likes

Hi @Reaganfan78! I did and am really looking forward to to rewatching in less than 2 hours!

2 Likes

Anyone else planning to watch Ellen? I can’t get the CW on my antenna currently, so I have to wait for the Memorex version…

1 Like

I haven’t seen Ellen in a while. I really liked her show, she’s a great host.

1 Like

1 hour to go!

2 Likes

28 minutes!

1 Like

10 minutes to show time!

1 Like

I’m gonna have to leave Ellen early so I’m on time. Tears have come with the show though. The reaction to Michelle Obama was priceless…

1 Like

I’m gonna have to check that out. Thanks for joining!

1 Like

4 minutes to go.

I am paused on the CW logo.

For watch-alongs, I always find it best to play a show and pause it at the 0:00 time mark until show time

1 Like

3 nights of it, loved Ellen since her stand-up days…

1 Like

I’m just going to get it ready

1 Like

Ooooohhhh getting so close

1 Like

time always slows down when I’m watching a clock :laughing:

1 Like