Crisis on CW Speculations

CW’s Crisis on Infinite Earths is fast approaching with Arrow already in full Crisis tie-in mode. Who lives, who dies, what DC characters and time periods will we see? Put your ideas here based on reports you’ve read or you own brilliant ideas. Spoilers galore.

3 Likes

Just as we saw DC’s Old West in COIEs and reporting is Jonah Hex is coming back we will see a DC team travel back to the West and team up with our bounty hunter.

2 Likes

I haven’t been keeping up with either Supergirl or Batwoman, but I think it would be a really nice twist if they ended up dying instead of Green Arrow and Flash. Not like I have anything against those characters and would appreciate seeing them get taken off the board…

Anyway, I suspect that at least one of the Supermen are going to die, along with either Flash or GA. I strongly doubt that both of them are gonna die, but it’s definitely going to look that way to the laymen that aren’t involved in the crisis. If I’m wrong and Barry and Ollie die, then I’d be willing to bet that old-school (aka redhead) Wally West will appear and become the new leader of Team Flash.

1 Like

Supergirl and Flash won’t die since they’ve still got ongoing TV shows to carry. It makes sense for Oliver to die since Arrow is ending, but I figure it won’t be totally straightforward since they’ve been telling us that for months now. I thought Hoechlin’s Superman might die instead of Kara, but w/ him and Lois getting a CW show, that also seems off the table. Maybe Routh’s Kingdom Come Superman?

6 Likes

I think Ollie is going to live but be shunted off to some pocket dimension or the far future.

6 Likes

I think Brandon Routh is going to get a great death scene as Supes

3 Likes

I could see a scenario where he’s technically alive somewhere where he can never see anyone again, but maybe he’s allowed to watch over his family or something. Given that Felicity went w/ the Monitor to see him in the season 7 finale tells me he has to exist in some form somewhere - he’ll just be dead to the world after Crisis

That would certainly be a hell of a way for him to come full circle w/ the character

4 Likes

The biggest thing I’m hoping for is to finally merge all those universes. Obviously, there’ll still be stuff like Doom Patrol and Pennyworth off to the side, but it’s always felt really weird to me that the CW shows are split up the way they are.

4 Likes

And really, Black Lighting can still do its own thing and be part of the Arrowverse.

5 Likes

Considering Supergirl started on CBS, it sort of makes sense that she’s on a different earth, but I agree that there should be a single earth for the CW shows post-Crisis. You can still have them keep to themselves for the most part while also allowing for the occasional crossover

2 Likes

I sincerely doubt they are going to kill off Batwoman, mores the pity. The series has just gotten started and they will want her to at least finish the season. I have not been keeping up with Arrow or Flash and I gave up on Supergirl a ways back. But I think the new show is safe for now.

I’m excited the betrayal is starting so early too. It means we get to see it play out for longer before all of the other characters show up from all the other shows and Earths. I can’t wait for next week’s Arrow!

3 Likes

Would be interesting if a post credit scene for the last episode of Titans sets up their cameo in the CW Crisis.

I’ve been thinking this for a while - since last season’s arrow ending with felicity being taken somewhere by the monitor

1 Like

Routh death scene will greatly affect me as he’s supposed to basically be the Christopher Reeve Superman. Epic

2 Likes

Tissue alert. I know he plays Ray a little goofy but the guy can act, so yeah if he goes down it’s gonna be rough

3 Likes

Also,one of the producers says there’s appearances that haven’t been announced yet. Captain Cold?

5 Likes

There’s gotta be some Earth X stuff, right?

3 Likes

I’d be surprised if Citizen Cold and the Ray don’t show up at all.

I’m sure I’m just downright annoying mentioning this on every Crisis thread, but I really REALLY want Diggle to become Green Lantern. With Arrow ending there’d be no difficulty finding how to balance that change on the CW and it would generate additional interest in the HBO max show.

4 Likes

Just had that same thought, the fascist versions of Arrow and Supergirl can pull the Crime Syndicate role of fighting for their planets as they are destroyed. That would rock

5 Likes