📺CW App Watch-Along📺 CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS Part 3 of 5, THE FLASH, Wednesday Dec 11th, 6pmPT/9pmET

Join the Community to Watch CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS Part 3 of 5, THE FLASH, Wednesday Dec 11th, 6pmPT/9pmET

We are officially at the half-way point of the event!

Part 3 of this 5-Part epic is bound to leave us on the edges of our seats, pondering the possibilities, while the shows take their winter breaks!

:tv: WHAT: Crisis on Infinite Earths Part 3, THE FLASH

:mantelpiece_clock: WHEN: Thursday, December 12, 2019 2:00 AMThursday, December 12, 2019 3:00 AM

:computer: HOW: It’s best experienced on two devices. Use one device to WATCH the show From the CW App or the CW website - be sure to push play precisely at our start time. Use a second device to COMMENT on this topic during the show.

:spiral_notepad: The timing of commercials may vary slightly by region. During the watch-along, let us know when you’re viewing commercials.

:rotating_light:Friendly Note: Please keep this a No-Spoiler Zone until the event - Thank you! :rotating_light:

:ballot_box: :white_check_mark: At the end of this Watch-Along, stay tuned for a special poll where YOU decide if we will finish the last two watch-alongs of the COIE event on:

• Two days: Thursday, January 16, 2020 2:00 AM & Friday, January 17, 2020 2:00 AM

• One day, Option A: Thursday, January 16, 2020 1:00 AM & Thursday, January 16, 2020 2:15 AM

• One day, Option B: Thursday, January 16, 2020 2:00 AM & Thursday, January 16, 2020 3:15 AM

What in the multiverse is going to happen in episode 3?!?!? :earth_americas: :earth_africa: :earth_asia:

9 Likes

Today at 10:00 or 9:00 pm?

Hi @zulmara5.38205!

This is for Wednesday at 6pm Pacific Time / 9pm Eastern time.

Part 3 airs live today (Tuesday), but is not available for streaming on the CW app until tomorrow (Wednesday). Therefore we’ll have our CW app watch-along for part 3 on Wednesday.

2 Likes

As a

REMINDER :rotating_light:This a No-Spoiler Zone - Thank you! :rotating_light:

Please add your reactions and spoilers to a spoiler topic, such as @msgtv’s CW Crisis spoiler topic in the TV section so that first-time viewers can enjoy the show here. Thank you for your courtesy!

I hope to see you at this event on Wednesday, December 11th! :blue_heart:

:earth_americas: :earth_asia: :earth_africa: :popcorn:

1 Like

Can’t wait to discuss this with you all…

2 Likes

You guys may want to tweak the banner, it was showing to me crazy times like 2AM and such.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll take out the fancy time zone converter and type it in. I’m not sure why it’s converting like that. Again thanks for letting me know!

1 Like

Hmmm, at first I saw the weird 2am times, but after I clicked the banner again, it’s showing the times correctly. Do you still see 2am times @Jay_Kay?

1 Like

I’m not sure, I wasn’t thinking and closed the banner.

1 Like

No worries, thanks again!

1 Like

Anybody who hasn’t seen Black Lightning, and has time before the watchalong-- maybe you should sneak it in.

2 Likes

Absolutely! It was awesome. 90 minutes to go!

2 Likes

Hope they add the episode as a bonus when they release the BluRay sets this year. Would be nice to have the Black Lightning episode with the Crisis episodes since it really ties in, like episode 2.5 or pre-episode 3…

3 Likes

Part 3 is really good, believe or not in my opinion I think John Cryer who play Lex Luthor really steal the show in this Crossover! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’m SOOOOO ready!

2 Likes

It was a nice introduction of BL to the multiverse. They totally need to include it.

1 Like

Welcome! 45 minutes to show time!

3 Likes

“I have come to chew bubblegum and destroy universes, and I am all out of bubblegum.” The Anti-Monitor, as portrayed by Rowdy Roddy Piper on Earth-88.

2 Likes

Anyone else think the paragons fall really close to the Digimon digidestined crests?

1 Like