đź“şCW App Watch-Alongđź“ş CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS Part 1 of 5, SUPERGIRL, Monday Dec 9th, 6pmPT/9pmET

Join the CWverse Crossover event CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS: SUPERGIRL Tonight @6pmPT/9pmET!

Greetings denizens of the DCU Community!

It’s coming. The biggest, boldest CWverse Crossover event yet: CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS!

Let’s watch-along as this 5-part epic event unfolds.

:tv: WHAT: Crisis on Infinite Earths Part 1, SUPERGIRL

:mantelpiece_clock: WHEN: Tuesday, December 10, 2019 2:00 AM → Tuesday, December 10, 2019 3:00 AM

:computer: HOW: It’s best experienced on two devices. Use one device to WATCH the show From the CW App or the CW website - be sure to push play precisely at our start time. Use a second device to COMMENT on this topic during the show.

:spiral_notepad: The timing of commercials may vary slightly by region. During the watch-along, let us know when you’re viewing commercials.

:rotating_light:Friendly Note: Please keep this a No-Spoiler Zone until the event - Thank you! :rotating_light:

So it begins… :earth_americas::earth_africa: :earth_asia:

(Join for Part 2 and for Part 3 !)

12 Likes

int3

7 Likes

hey @JLWWSM, i can’t find your comment where you illustrated how to set up alerts for the wal tag, do you know what thread it’s in?

2 Likes

Hi @biff_pow Tagging is sooo helpful!

To receive a “New Topic” alert anytime someone adds the watch-along tag to their post:

1. Open your Profile (click on your user name)
  2. Go to Preferences > Tags
  3. Add the watch-along tag to the “Watching First Post” section.

Here’s the view from the DCU website interface:

And here’s what the alert :bell: looks like. You also get a wonderful email :incoming_envelope: alert!
New%20Topic%20Alert%20-%20Watch-along

3 Likes

thank you! yeah i did it myself when you first posted it, but i wanted to bookmark it so i could pass it on :smile:

1 Like

Awesome, glad to help.

Also, thank you for joining the unofficial Tag-alerts-awareness-team. We have a mission: Share the awesome goodness of Tag watching :bell:

3 Likes

For Kara :star_struck:…I’m there.

jots down 7pm time

I’m glad I don’t have to fiddle with time zone changes.

5 Likes

Oh I wouldn’t miss this event for the world.

4 Likes

Yay! Awesome! I’m really excited for this.

3 Likes

I was worried I had missed a WAL for this week’s Supergirl last night, when it turns out I was thinking of this WAL instead, which won’t be for several more weeks.

Whew! Glad I didn’t miss anything. :wink:

4 Likes

Wish I could watch with all of you but there’s this thing called work that I have to do. It eat a lot of time up in my day but does let me keep subscribing to this awesome service.

3 Likes

Hi @Lecouch84! :grinning:

I hear ya’, work gets in the way of a lot DCU things I want to do too. I totally get it.

The topic will be here for vicarious watch-along-reading whenever it fits your schedule!

3 Likes

I’ll watch it for the WALz…get it as opposed to I did it for the lolz. yeah yeah I know, its a lame dad joke

3 Likes

Hi @red.hood.riding Awesome! Glad to have ya!

2 Likes

Great of you to set this watch along up for the biggest crossover event coming in DC. Unfortunately I live in central time zone area and don’t get off til 7.00, So I will be joining in late for this and Tuesday watch along. :frowning:

3 Likes

Glad to have you any time @megageekmixer.31353! Thanks for letting me know.

2 Likes

I was thinking after reading the first issue of crisis you think that other worlds like for Smallville show and Birds of Prey is being destroyed and it’s up to Clark and Helena to join our heroes to safe their world? Just sayin!

2 Likes

Just thinking about that gives me chills @Reaganfan78 . I’m so stoked for the crossover!

2 Likes

COUNTDOWN!

:loud_sound: 1 Week to go!

2 Likes

Ah, the final(ish) countdown.

cranks up Europe’s “Final Countdown” while re-reading Countdown to Final Crisis

It fits, it fits. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes